punkbuster permanent ban battlefield 4

by Mr_3raqi

Original Post

Re: punkbuster permanent ban battlefield 4

★★★★ Novice

Hey ragnarok. so what happened to evenbalance.??? I've sent them a ticket a few months ago but no reply and no answer to comments I made on their ticket page. it's been about 5 months and counting. Punkbuster doesn't work and please don't b.s. me about going to even balance to fix this issue. they're a shell company. they don't have any staff apparently. last update to their software was like in 2016... and then an update in 2019 just so they seem alive.. if you can't fix this for me please pass me on to your superior. 

I have waited long enough and followed "the process" which is basically cost effective for ea to just let people go on and "wait" hoping that they will forget that they made an appeal or whatever..

Again. if you can't Fix this problem, Please pass me on to your superior and tell them about my problem.

Message 21 of 30 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

des tickets des tickets et aucune réponse ,et personne pour nous dire à quoi corespond ce code ,et comme tu dis ,sans avoir ticher 

mais à force , on va ce regrouper et porté plaindre à la répression des fraudres pour vis caché , etant donné que absolument personne est en mesure de dire le comment du pourquoi de ces ban , je disais en gros ,c'est comme acheter une  caisse ,et que on te dise ,le moteur on peut rien y faire on a aucun contact avec le constructeur ..

je sais pas a combien de ticket je suis , je compte plus ,et je compte pas les réponses , il n'y en a pas ...

Message 22 of 30 (719 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @demonsMAD when posting on the English AHQ forums please ensure that all posts are in English.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 23 of 30 (701 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ah yes !! because writing in English will solve the problem I have since November 2020?

no, because I'm ready to do anything if it really helps the fact that I'm banned every 4 days for no reason, and not being able to play for weeks

same, at least 15 tickets in english to punkbuster, but apparently it doesn't help since no answer to date

a forum, which serves as a support like yours, should also speak in French. that too not normal I think

cordialement 

Message 24 of 30 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@demonsMAD There is a French-speaking forum here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/bd-p/Battlefield-4-FR

However, as this ban has not been issued by EA you will need to continue discussing the matter with EvenBalance.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 25 of 30 (679 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @demonsMAD you can appeal any PunkBuster ban directly with PunkBuster: https://www.evenbalance.com/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 26 of 30 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

evenblance, 15 tickets, certainly more .. response from them = 00000000000000

but is it EA or evenbalnace that sells the game? ????

loool

why can no one give me a solution?

Message 27 of 30 (665 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @demonsMAD any PunkBuster ban needs to be appealed directly to them, we are not able to assist with any issues related to a PunkBuster ban.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 28 of 30 (627 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happened to me.  I went round and around with EA & Punkbuster.  The response I got from PB was the standard auto reply they send to everyone.  If you can call that a response at all.  No one on one let us look into this problem.  Just perma band and that's it.  No resolve from EA or Punkbuster.  EA did the same 3rd party claim, it's them, not us and nothing they can do.  Well almost nothing.  EA did tell me the best thing to do is to rebuy the game and create a new account.  Yeah right!  Rebuy the game with another chance of being band with no recourse.  I don't think so!  That's a nice scam EA has to get more money.  Blame the 3rd party company that EA requires players to use, and make us rebuy the games.  So I uninstalled all my EA games in 2019.  I haven't played an EA game since.

Message 29 of 30 (372 Views)

Community Manager

Please do not bump older threads to spread misinformation and spam @TinkerTomTom.

If PB turned down your appeal then there is nothing that we can do to change this.
Darko 

Darko.png
Message 30 of 30 (368 Views)