punkbuster permanent ban battlefield 4

by Mr_3raqi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

punkbuster permanent ban battlefield 4

★★★★ Novice

Installed battlefield 4 after years of last playing it, then got this message 10 minutes into the first game:
"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Mr_3raqi' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 21fbbfe1"
afterwards, I can't join any server. same message is displayed when i click play.

I don't cheat and Never cheated in any game, literally started the game to play with my friend who just bought the game!...
this is outrageous!!
please help me fix this problem fast.

sent a support ticket to Punkbuster but no answer yet.

Message 1 of 30 (3,194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: punkbuster permanent ban battlefield 4

@Mr_3raqi wrote:

Installed battlefield 4 after years of last playing it, then got this message 10 minutes into the first game:
"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Mr_3raqi' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 21fbbfe1"
afterwards, I can't join any server. same message is displayed when i click play.

I don't cheat and Never cheated in any game, literally started the game to play with my friend who just bought the game!...
this is outrageous!!

@Mr_3raqi  Since Punkbuster is an unaffiliated third party anti-cheat service EA cannot handle or affect PB bans so you'll have to wait for your ticket with Punkbuster to be resolved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 30 (3,154 Views)

All Replies

@Mr_3raqi wrote:

this is outrageous!!

@Mr_3raqi  Since Punkbuster is an unaffiliated third party anti-cheat service EA cannot handle or affect PB bans so you'll have to wait for your ticket with Punkbuster to be resolved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 30 (3,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ragnarok013 Do they even process their support tickets? why is EA using pb which seems to be offline as it seems. because I've seen a lot of posts about this same problem, from 2016 and even a few months ago, apparently it's still unresolved for them. how long do these support tickets take to resolve?? and what are my chances of playing the game again?! keep in mind being wrongfully accused for cheating is worse than losing the game itself!

And I wrote here because I bought the game from origin with premium for about 60 euros, not from punkbuster. and now i can't play the game. Ea should solve this problem.
Message 3 of 30 (3,147 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Mr_3raqi wrote:
@ragnarok013 Do they even process their support tickets? why is EA using pb which seems to be offline as it seems. because I've seen a lot of posts about this same problem, from 2016 and even a few months ago, apparently it's still unresolved for them. how long do these support tickets take to resolve?? and what are my chances of playing the game again?! keep in mind being wrongfully accused for cheating is worse than losing the game itself!

And I wrote here because I bought the game from origin with premium for about 60 euros, not from punkbuster. and now i can't play the game. Ea should solve this problem.

@Mr_3raqi  Yes PB does respond to support tickets and your chances of getting a favorable resolution depend on the specific details of your case. As stated earlier there is nobody here to include EA personnel that can handle your Punkbuster case since this is the wrong venue for resolution.

In the mean time you can still play the game, but until your PB situation is cleared up you'll have to play on servers that have chosen not to use Punkbuster.  BF4 is the last title that EA used Punkbuster on and EA also used a secondary anti-cheat called Fairfight in BF4 so you may find fairfight enabled servers that choose not to use Punkbuster.

Message 4 of 30 (3,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ragnarok013Idk why this says it's solved, but it's still not solved and i didn't accept it as a solution. i need an eta from EA please, when will my problem be fixed? and no i tried looking up pb disabled servers and couldn't find any and i refuse to limit myself only on those servers at all. so i literally can't play the game which i paid 60 euros for.

Message 5 of 30 (3,093 Views)

@Mr_3raqi wrote:

@ragnarok013Idk why this says it's solved, but it's still not solved and i didn't accept it as a solution. i need an eta from EA please, when will my problem be fixed? and no i tried looking up pb disabled servers and couldn't find any and i refuse to limit myself only on those servers at all. so i literally can't play the game which i paid 60 euros for.

@Mr_3raqi it is solved because there is no course of action that EA can take to resolve your Punkbuster ban. You must work with Evenbalance/Punkbuster to resolve your Punkbuster ban; EA has no role or ability to assist in that endeavor. We understand how frustrating that must be to hear but Evenbalance is an entirely separate company from EA.

Message 6 of 30 (3,077 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ragnarok013 "I BOUGHT THE GAME FROM EA NOT FROM PB" i want this problem resolved or my money back.
Message 7 of 30 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Novice

Agree. The reason Even Balance / PunkBuster are involved here is because they were contracted by EA. EA is responsible.

I was issued a kick late last week claiming I was using "multihack" (I wasn't and never have); PBBans now bans because I'm "on the list." Even Balance simply refuses to process tickets or acknowledge their fault in issuing these bans, so it seems quite clear to me that this is on EA.

I, and many others, have done nothing wrong, and now can't use the product we bought because of a decision EA made.

Message 8 of 30 (3,054 Views)

Hero

@Mr_3raqi wrote:
@ragnarok013"I BOUGHT THE GAME FROM EA NOT FROM PB" i want this problem resolved or my money back.

If it helps, here is a link to the Origin returns policy. You would need to meet the criteria though, of course.

Unfortunately @ragnarok013 is correct here - these bans are handled by Evenbalance and EA can't influence them or have them remove the ban itself. 

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 9 of 30 (3,004 Views)

@Mr_3raqi wrote:
@ragnarok013 "I BOUGHT THE GAME FROM EA NOT FROM PB" i want this problem resolved or my money back.

EA is not responsible for any actions by the end user/player that resulted in a ban by the anti-cheat service provider. Your game still works however until your ban is successfully appealed you are limited to servers not running punkbuster anti-cheat services.

Message 10 of 30 (3,001 Views)