Re: problems entering any server on xbox one "

by zuch2345

Original Post

problems entering any server on xbox one "

★ Novice

Since mid-July I've been trying to play fast public games "and trying to get into my favorite servers" but by the time the queue ends, it looks like it's going to enter the server, but no. And I only get a box that says "impossible to enter the server, the rotation of the maps is being changed" or the maps are being loaded "error 1" help!!

Desde mediados de julio eh estado tratando de jugar partidas publicas rapidas" y tratado de entrar a mis servidores favoritos" pero al momento en el que termina la fila de espera, parece que va a entrar al servidor, pero no. Y solo me aparece un cuadro que dice" imposible entrar al servidor, se esta cambiando la rotacion de los mapas" o se estan cargando los mapas" error 1". Ayuda!!

Message 1 of 3 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@iluyeyes420fly There are quite a few with this problem. If you look around you will find several with quite a few posts in them. EA is aware of the problems and working on a fix. At least that is what I read.
Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have had the same problem and ea is aware of it. It shouldn't take long for it to be fixed, hang in there bud 😎

Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)