pre-ordered Battlefield 4, where is my premium?

by Evocati443

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

pre-ordered Battlefield 4, where is my premium?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

nevermind all the crashes i've been getting with the final release of the initial launch. According to this page back in april, when i pre-ordered the game, it clearly said that pre-ordering the standard edition will grant you a premium expansion pack

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-pre-order-overview

now where is my premium!!? i go into my Origin BF4, and the only option it has for me is it wants me to pay $49 or absurd amount for a premium account. and in my battlelog, i only have a "pre-rder" tag next to my account name, but no "Premium". 

what gives?

Message 1 of 7 (576 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pre-ordered Battlefield 4, where is my premium?

Anonymous

Premium is not part of pre-ordering.

The pre-order contents are clearly listed when clicking on the link mentioned:

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-pre-order-overview#5

On this page it reads:

"Pre-ordering the Standard Edition will grant you a Premium Expansion pack once it becomes available after the Battlefield 4 launch"

1 premium expansion pack is not same as a $49 premium account

With the Digital Deluxe:

" ......comes with all content associated with the Standard Edition plus a Gold Battlepack and Exclusive Beta Access.........."

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (612 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

same but i have premium to my name and i din't have any battlepacks in ps3 for PREMIUM

YOU MUST FIX IT EA  OR STOP CHEATING

Message 2 of 7 (562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The expansion map, China Rising is not available yet. 

Message 3 of 7 (556 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

what does that even mean. 

i am talking about it not seeing my account as premium, which the page says will grant me when the game is launched. now where is it. 

Message 4 of 7 (551 Views)

Anonymous

Premium is not part of pre-ordering.

The pre-order contents are clearly listed when clicking on the link mentioned:

https://help.ea.com/article/battlefield-4-pre-order-overview#5

On this page it reads:

"Pre-ordering the Standard Edition will grant you a Premium Expansion pack once it becomes available after the Battlefield 4 launch"

1 premium expansion pack is not same as a $49 premium account

With the Digital Deluxe:

" ......comes with all content associated with the Standard Edition plus a Gold Battlepack and Exclusive Beta Access.........."

Message 5 of 7 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

i beg to differ. if that's the case, it's grossly misleading, and i sure will be filing a claim with consumer protection agency. 

i know i am not the only one who is midlead by this claim. in fact, all my buddies on my go-to gaming forum all pre-ordered the game thinkig it grants use the Premium after launch. 

EA defiintely did not make it clear to consumers at the purchase offer page, nor CLEARLY differentiate the difference between an Premium Account VS a Premium Pack. had i known there was a difference, a such BIG difference, i would've never pre-ordered the game. and that's coming from someone who never pre-order any games at all. 

i wager anyone who could find the original pre sale promotion page that it DID NOT clearly state the difference between a pack and an account. consider the history of the franchise, that the word "premium" coming from its predecessor only had one meaning, and NOT two. 

Message 6 of 7 (534 Views)

Anonymous

Since your question was about the absence of your

premium account I suggest you contact a game advisor

to assist you on this matter. This is something we cannot

help you with any further here on the Answer HQ.

To contact a game advisor go to

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

* Fill in "account" in the search bar
* hit find solutions
* Then select product in the first selecting bar, account management in the second and select your platform in the last bar.
* Hit find solutions.

Now you will be given multiple solutions to your problem. To contact support you need to click "I still need help".

Now you have the opportunity to start a chat session or contact them by e-mail.

Message 7 of 7 (523 Views)