origin needs to download files and is waiting for your permissions.please choose yes

by s1n9ularity

Original Post

Re: origin needs to download files and is waiting for your permissions.please ch

★★★ Novice
I'm having the Exact same problem. Clear your cache, maybe that'll help?
Message 51 of 100 (2,751 Views)

Re: origin needs to download files and is waiting for your permissions.please ch

★★ Novice

did u find the solution @Cheeseranger ?I am having problem to download Apex Legends

Message 52 of 100 (2,701 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Havign the same problem and none of these fixes work. I've been fighting with it for 12 hours.

Message 53 of 100 (2,653 Views)

★★★ Novice

If someone is still struggling I found another solution

I tried everything mentioned above and everything customer support told me but nothing worked. They got so fed up with me they even hung up the phone.

The issue is in %programdata% origin folder.

If you have a computer that actually is able to download any game just go to %programdata% where it works and copy origin folder on a memory stick and copy paste it on the computer in %programdata% where it doesn't work. Then you will be able to download the game using this useless launcher!Standard smile

Message 54 of 100 (2,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Thank You SoberGamingM , you are the big boss of this, your help have successful for me, thank you Bro!!

Message 55 of 100 (2,601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can u plz explain this in deatail and can anyone provide me that folder

Message 56 of 100 (2,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've tried everything and this is the only one that works for me

God bless you my dude @SoberGamingM

Message 57 of 100 (2,505 Views)

★★★ Novice

Welcome bud!Standard smile check out my YouTube channel in return Standard smile Sober Gamig (black and white logo)

Message 58 of 100 (2,491 Views)

★★★ Novice
Welcome bud!Standard smile check out my YouTube channel in return Standard smile Sober Gamig (black and white logo) @Glegss
Message 59 of 100 (2,490 Views)

★★ Novice

Why is Origin so terrible?  I get this error from time-to-time and I keep having to reinstall the Origin client over and over again, just to be able to update/download games.  Granted this is one of the smallest of many, many reasons to never buy games from this *-* company, but still!  Fix your dang client!

Message 60 of 100 (2,411 Views)