new

by sungintergal88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

new

★★★★★ Newbie

so i apparently mr transfering my account to the xbox one from the 360 means i keep all my stats and weapons but not my dlcs...can someone from dice please tell me what happened?

Message 1 of 4 (778 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: new

[ Edited ]

@sungintergal88 wrote:

so i apparently mr transfering my account to the xbox one from the 360 means i keep all my stats and weapons but not my dlcs...can someone from dice please tell me what happened?

@sungintergal88  The only "DLC" that transfers between platforms is premium because it is classified as a service and not as DLC. DLC is and always has been tied to a specific platform so if you purchased the DLC separately you will have to repurchase it to use on Xbone, however if you have premium you'll need to go into manage game and redownload premium which will allow you to redownload the expansion packs covered by premium after premium installs.

After your account transfer you can continue to play on 360 (with your current DLC) however any progress made on360 or Xbone will not be shared and your soldiers on 360 and Xbone will have separate career progression.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (750 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@sungintergal88 wrote:

Hello. I searched on the EA answer forum and i found a page with some anwers for your questions i think. This is the link to that page : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Are-you-still-able-to-transfer-stats-for-Battlefield-4-Xbox-...

hope this helps you out! Greatings mikekiller-46,

please grant xp if this helped you out .

Or accept solution if i fixed your problem Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]

@sungintergal88 wrote:

@sungintergal88  The only "DLC" that transfers between platforms is premium because it is classified as a service and not as DLC. DLC is and always has been tied to a specific platform so if you purchased the DLC separately you will have to repurchase it to use on Xbone, however if you have premium you'll need to go into manage game and redownload premium which will allow you to redownload the expansion packs covered by premium after premium installs.

After your account transfer you can continue to play on 360 (with your current DLC) however any progress made on360 or Xbone will not be shared and your soldiers on 360 and Xbone will have separate career progression.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am so confused on whats happening to my xbox 360 it keeps saying there has been a problem connecting with EA server. Please try again. can you please help with my problem?

Message 4 of 4 (618 Views)