Re: my country banned

by mehrdad841

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my country banned

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi we irainian gamers really love Origin products mostly battlefield 1 AND 4 but we cant access to our account please fix this problem

its very bad that the society compares with gaming ..you know its not related at all and we cant play because of nothing.

the reason that youve never seen a post like this is that IR gamers mostly are not good at english and they dont even know where to write their problems ...we all LOVE ORIGIN and really have desire to get back to our games again ...we will be so so so thankful if you fix this problem as soon as possible . thanks

Message 1 of 9 (4,437 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @alexmuriel5

In compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws, Origin is not available in Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Ukraine (Crimea region).

Update:

Access for players in Myanmar has since been restored.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Origin-Unable-To-Connect-From-Iran/m-p/5557573/highlight/t...

Sorry, but we can't help you and solve this.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (5,337 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @alexmuriel5

In compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws, Origin is not available in Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Ukraine (Crimea region).

Update:

Access for players in Myanmar has since been restored.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Origin-Unable-To-Connect-From-Iran/m-p/5557573/highlight/t...

Sorry, but we can't help you and solve this.

Message 2 of 9 (5,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

hi i wanted to see........for sure there should be a way ....why we cant play the games that we already paid for ... NOT only its not HUMAN RIGHT but also It's a kind of ........ . you know its just like we waste our money,paid for nothing ...we are pretty sure that still THERE'S  A  WAY

its just a game why the governments make it a big deal ....  gamers of a country are still waiting

why you say you cant so easily !!! while  IM SURE IT'S ALL IN YOUR HANDS

please say yes!!! please

Message 3 of 9 (4,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so why Valve has not banned Iranians from steam but origin has done this on origin?

Message 4 of 9 (4,361 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Arman5659 & @alexmuriel5,

as fellow gamer I feel for you, but unfortunately, I can only provide you with the same answer @IIPrest0nII already posted.

In order to comply with U.S. law, the EA services may not be enjoyed in Iran.

Sorry that I have to be the bearer of bad news, but the best I can do here is just giving you an honest answer.

Cheers

- Joker

Message 5 of 9 (4,358 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Why origin just dont ban the site and let the app free ???

just like what steam is doing

in iran only their site is banned no app , we can easily access to our steam app on pc with no limitation  or access deny

cause the app has not been banned

would you please doing something just like them for us

steam site: banned      steam app: not banned

origin site: banned       origin app: banned (at least somebody tells origin to open up this one)

Message 6 of 9 (4,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well that's very childish.We had access to EA's services before now that we had a deal with 5+1 and sanctions were supposed to be lifted,EA decided to toughen sanctions.ridiculous.

Then why still Steam hasn't done that?its a bigger community and more popular than you(EA). You are losing a large group of players.

Shame.

Message 7 of 9 (4,182 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What we Gamers are gonna do with Origin and it's games? Produce nuclear weapons? We are not harmful Frown.  I paid more than +$200 and I can't simply access them. Question is, will you refund our PAID money? Thanks a lot,

Best regards.

Message 8 of 9 (4,071 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I asked them .
They won't.
Message 9 of 9 (3,368 Views)