my bf4 is not re-installing on my origin

by xxxrey_santosxxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my bf4 is not re-installing on my origin

★ Apprentice

anyone can help me about my bf4. sence i was change my new pc and try to re-install my bf4 with my disk at origin. its not working, the computer said  your folder you choosed is not available what should i do be able to delete all my files on my old account...

Message 1 of 16 (1,948 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my bf4 is not re-installing on my origin

Hero (Retired)

@xxxrey_santosxxx 

For help with this please contact EA/Origin support for assistance, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

Detailed guide on how to contact an EA advisor using the new EA Help page click the spoiler.

Some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.**

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

helplogin.PNG

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

helpbuttons.PNG

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

gamespage.PNG

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

helpcontactus.PNG

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

helpplatform.PNGhelpcode slim.PNG

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region. Please see this link http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

View in thread

Message 14 of 16 (2,526 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@xxxrey_santosxxx Just download origin and install it then download your game through origin is your best bet. As far as I know you cant use the CD to install the game it will only give errors. 

Message 2 of 16 (1,936 Views)

★ Apprentice

i think your right, everytime i'm in the middle of my download something like a 70% its failed to continue and returned again to 60% it's that normal? or it is not? i' am using my DVD and where as i am using too old origin platform.

Message 3 of 16 (1,902 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@xxxrey_santosxxx No not normal at all try this please.....

Origin Download the latest here: http://origin.com/download

Uninstall Origin not your games just origin...

1. Uninstall Origin completely from Windows Control Panel.
2. Reboot your PC. This is important to clear out any lingering registry files or directories.
3. Download the latest Origin here: http://origin.com/download
4. D/L the free CC cleaner and install it please  https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download  Run CC Cleaner on registry to be sure old Origin files are cleaned out If none go to next step if some Reboot PC and repeat steps until none.
5. Install Origin You should not be prompted to update.

Then try to d/l the game from Origin not the DVD or CD 

Message 4 of 16 (1,877 Views)

★ Apprentice

thanks joe.,.i try to that as my last resort .i have 2 option ..and 1 is your...but i promise you that i shall play bf4 in this month..Thanks again..joe

Message 5 of 16 (1,865 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@xxxrey_santosxxx Let me know how it goes and I will help more if need be. The CC cleaner is important as it will clean all the junk from the PC registry from trying to install from the DVD. The Cd or DVD never work and just makes more problems in the end and you need it all cleaned up to get it smooth in BF4. 

Message 6 of 16 (1,863 Views)

★ Apprentice

do i need to update ..after i install my disc platform it took a 6.75 gb...is this?

Message 7 of 16 (1,855 Views)

★ Apprentice

i followed what you told me that un-install my old version of origin and download what you been wrote in a link. i wish it would be worked.

Message 8 of 16 (1,854 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@xxxrey_santosxxx You do not use the disk at all the most the disk is / the box it came in gives you the game code to add BF4 to your games. You only install BF4 from origin ...

1. Log in with an EA Account.
  2. Click My Game Library.
  3. Click + Add a Game near the top of the screen.
  4. Choose Redeem Product Code.
  5. Type in the code.
  6. Click Next.

Then you can install BF4 via origin as BF4 will be in your game Library.

Message 9 of 16 (1,848 Views)

★ Apprentice

thanks bro..its not totally working..why EA have no Customer Service to help our problem immediately .they only rely to the people have experience, but not surely can help..Zorlacc  thanks for the help bro, but it not worked. i wish you have some idea to help me possible.The reason why i am use DVD installation it was easy to download the bf4 it almost 25-minutes to to end up the 3 disk. while if you download manually it takes 10-hours to end up the 25Gb...and thank you bro. i owe you one to help me...i write again ( PM ) if my last resort is not working..

Message 10 of 16 (1,791 Views)