Re: mpx unobtainable

by ElliotLH

Original Post

mpx unobtainable

★★★★★ Newbie

Could the devs change the challenge for the mpx in bf4 so that people playing it now can get it

Message 1 of 11 (752 Views)

Hero
Hi @TheXboxLivekid I don't think there's much chance of that happening at this point unfortunately. I know how difficult it is though - I had given up on unlocking the MPX but luckily found some active Chainlink servers at the end of last year.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 11 (728 Views)

@TheXboxLivekid a change will most likely not happen anymore at this lifetime of the game.

What you could do tho, is rent a server for a day and set it up with the Mode ect how you need it. Get at least 3 more friends involved to get the match started with 4 players and do whatever is required for the challenge.

Greets, 

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 11 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yeah im thinking about trying this the problem is that i dont know where to find people who play bf4, are there still discords that have an active bf4 community?

Message 4 of 11 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yeah i think making my own server seems like a good idea, i kinda wish chain link servers were up anyways cause it looks like a fun mode 

Message 5 of 11 (701 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@TheXboxLivekid If you have Reddit then r/battlefield_4 might be worth a go. You might also get some luck with the Looking for Group function on Xbox.

Message 6 of 11 (695 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im on ps4 but ill try the reddit approach thanks dude

Message 7 of 11 (691 Views)

@TheXboxLivekid

I'll link you the official Battlefield Discord channel here: https://discord.gg/battlefield

Maybe you find some people in the "looking for games" --> #playstation section for BF4 too, cause i several people asking there to squad up in either BF4 or BF1 sometimes.

Even if this Discord is currently more BF2042 based of course as it goes with the time.

Also recommend just play some games in BF4 and meet people by playing. 

Be nice and open to meet people that you feel a good Teamplay with or see that they like to play together. So you'll get in touch and start communicating via PSN anyway. 

Greets, 

Travis 

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 8 of 11 (681 Views)

Hero
@TheXboxLivekid Haha I got caught out by your username

Message 9 of 11 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheXboxLivekid I’m on PS4 aswell. I can give ya a hand if ya want. I don’t have any premium maps yet tho
Message 10 of 11 (643 Views)