missing required file Qtxml4.dll for Battlefield

by Dior_PLASAC

Original Post

missing required file Qtxml4.dll for Battlefield

★★★ Newbie

somebody help me  LOL ,   when I was joining the game a window jumped out says missing required file qtxml4.dll.  I downloaded qtxml4.dll for 32 bit Pc  from internet to my file System32,but it didnt work. then I uploaded my framwork, DX, and so on but it sitll didnt get solved.

Im really looking forward to play this game and wish u can help me  thank you so much

Message 1 of 2 (740 Views)

Re: missing required file Qtxml4.dll for Battlefield

@Dior_PLASAC wrote:

somebody help me  LOL ,   when I was joining the game a window jumped out says missing required file qtxml4.dll.  I downloaded qtxml4.dll for 32 bit Pc  from internet to my file System32,but it didnt work. then I uploaded my framwork, DX, and so on but it sitll didnt get solved.

Im really looking forward to play this game and wish u can help me  thank you so much

Right click the Origin icon on your desktop and select "run as administrator". Then in your Origin games library right click the BF4 icon and select repair. after the repair is complete try to play BF4 again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (732 Views)