Re: lvl 101 bf4

by Harazem

Original Post

Accepted Solution

lvl 101 bf4

★ Novice

Hello, I am at present level 100 on bf4 and I do not arrive crossed(spent) the level 101 while I see players on battlelog level 110. Why?

Message 1 of 8 (8,848 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: level 101 bf4

★★★★★ Expert

Since the new DLC is coming China Rising the Max level has been increased to 110 level and about your bar not being able to go past 101 for that

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (8,761 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

bro am not sure but someone tell me that he is a hacker u found hes numbers with purple and the last lvl is 100

Message 2 of 8 (8,727 Views)

★★★ Novice

You honestly have no life.

Message 3 of 8 (8,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

200000 exp for past lvl 101 are needed but I do not arrive there, to it may be necessary to make 200000 exp in a party? I don't know

Has every end of party my bar of experience comes down again has 0 points

Message 4 of 8 (8,717 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Since the new DLC is coming China Rising the Max level has been increased to 110 level and about your bar not being able to go past 101 for that

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 5 of 8 (8,762 Views)

★ Novice

I have already contacted the technical support EA but they did not know how to say to me why there was lvl above 100 and for them the lvl max is the lvl 100 but they have me say of asked the known question this forum.
I would want information officials because I am not the only one has who his pose problem.
Thank you beforehand

Message 6 of 8 (8,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yo I have a question everytime I reset my stats online on my battlelog online for the 360 its not transferring over to my stats actually on my Xbox and its pissing me off please someone help me.
Message 7 of 8 (7,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

on my battlelog it says i have -700,000 points til i reach 101. When i get premium tomorrow will i automatically get the levels owed to me?

Message 8 of 8 (5,793 Views)