it's only used games from EA for me from now on....

by outlawrevenge

Original Post

it's only used games from EA for me from now on....

★★ Novice
I suffered through simialr BS playing Crysis 3 with corrupt saves and constant freezing, then Madden25 has it usual freezing issues all the time, and now it's Battlefield and the campaign saves that disappear and the almost unplayable multiplayer. All of this and EA knows about the issues and does not stand behind their games. We should all be getting refunds for these trash games. It's all used games from EA from here on out. At least then if they are trash I can return them for a refund.
Message 1 of 6 (231 Views)

Re: it's only used games from EA for me from now on....

Community Manager (retired)

I am sorry that you are upset about issues with your savegames. We can understand that as we are all gamer. We are not only aware, we are working on this. We were able to isolate a few reasons for those issue and fix a few savegame related bugs. Unfortunately, they are not all gone and our team is still investigating and working to solve this issue.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 6 (221 Views)

★★ Novice
This is not a solution??? It's an excuse that does not fix anything. Classic EA response!
Message 3 of 6 (210 Views)

★★ Novice
I've never really got in the "Call of Duty" games but I guess now is the time. EA really blew it this time. What a complete failure!
Message 4 of 6 (192 Views)

★★ Novice

Even though Im really angry with EA right now, because i bought a game and i CAN'T play it, I don't think this is the way to approach the problem and get to a solution. I think we just have to be patient, in the meantime stick to another game. Hopefully, and for their own good, they will fix this so we can really take the juice out of this game.

Message 5 of 6 (187 Views)

★★ Novice
This game never should have been released! It was ignorant and irresponsible for EA to release a game that was not ready. It waw an obvious money grab. I dont know about everybody else but when I spend my money on a game i expect it to work properly and not need months on updates to get it where it should have been at release. I dont have a lot of free time between work and life and when i get some free time i enjoy gaming. Not this one though, this is just pure aggravation. I would almost rather be at work than fight with this P.O.S. The real problem here is that EA released another game that they never should have. I'm done. Period!! Like i said before, only used EA games from now on. They wont get any mpre of my money. Keep your online crap too i'm not paying $10 for an online pass for a game that probably wont work anyway. Please 2k, make an NFL game soon!!
Message 6 of 6 (184 Views)