invalid account?

by jaden7658888

Original Post

Invalid account

★ Novice

I’ve posted before but I will try again in hopes that I get some proper assistance this time.

Here is my original post:

So I’ve been trying to play battlefield 4 on my Xbox one and it keeps giving me a message every time I open it saying “this account is invalid. Please visit help.ea.com for information”. My only option after is to close, and when I do another message pops up saying “connection: you must be signed in to origin to access online features”. This is very confusing because nothing on the ea help website seems to give any information on how to fix this. I saw some people changed their passwords but that didn’t seem to work for me. I’ve tried that, trying to re-sign in to my profile on Xbox, messing with my internet settings, nothing. I’d been having connectivity issues with this game for a while but now it just seems like it’s booted me out completely. I’d appreciate any tips on how to fix this.

After posting this I got a response telling me to... change my password. Which I said I had already done. When I emailed and filled out the form they responded by saying my case was closed since they did not receive enough information. I just want an answer on how to fix this.

Message 11 of 17 (849 Views)

Re: Invalid account

Hey Chickaboo99,

I saw  that @EA_Barry  tried to help you in your first  topic. It's better to open one topic for  your issue. 

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 12 of 17 (839 Views)

Re: Invalid Account

★★★ Newbie

My brother  and I are having the same issue. My Origin account is fine, I can log in. PS+ is fine. I get the "invalid account" message when I try to play BF4. And a message to check ea.com/unable-to-connect

Nothing on the site is helpful to fix this.

Was EA hacked?

Message 13 of 17 (800 Views)

Re: Invalid Account

★ Novice
@eltejrrible I really have no idea. It's frustrating that it doesn't direct to a specific help page. I finally found that if you look up the specific game on the case information page and say that its an account issue and that you can't log in it actually leads to a page where the ONLY option they have to fix this is resetting your password which I've done 3 times now (spaced out too so no, it hasn't been too many times at once lol). Only suggested form of contact given was live chat and it's always outside business hours for me. Email gave up before even trying
Message 14 of 17 (721 Views)

is there a proper way to contact support?

★★★ Newbie

I've tried everything to get my account validated. Even when I posted here before and a helpful person pointed me to stuff in a link. My account is still invalid. So I'm trying to get it deleted so I can link a new one to my ps4 so I can play all the ea games I bought. But when I fill out the case file and hit select contact options I sit there for 5 minutes with a load circle on my screen. Is there a way to get in contact with them outside the form? Are their support servers down due to covid? Any help would he much appreciated.

Message 15 of 17 (725 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I tried to play Battlefield 4 and I’m getting a message telling me that my account is invalid. I went onto ea.com and reset my password but am still receiving the same error message. 

Message 16 of 17 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m in same boat. Gonna try Hardline now. On PS4. Will try V on Xbox too .

Message 17 of 17 (776 Views)