i3dnet brazil servers and possibly problem with hub server

by kajiwht

Original Post

i3dnet brazil servers and possibly problem with hub server

★★★ Newbie

hello my name is Leonardo and I have a server in an official host selected by u guys (i3dnet) in brazil

me and my friends (who also have servers there) are having an issue

The server keeps disconnecting all players randomly

We already contacted i3dnet with the following:
 noticed that the server itself isnt crashing or going down... as the procon was online during the crash and continued online after that until it came back... also the map didnt change... that means the server didnt crash and restart
Only option left is that the server lost its connection to the BF4 EA hub and disconnected all the players
if that was the case... why did that happen? how can u guys or them fix it?
The server location cant be the problem if EA is hosted in the USA... because the ping difference/distance between USA and Brazil Or europe is pretty much the same
so... whats the deal?
This will not work... its hard enough trying to fill a server to 64/64... but doing that 6 times and having the server crash and start all over again with 0/0? thats impossible
As the server clearly doesnt crash or goes offline (procon is still up running eventhough it runs in europe and the server in brazil) so the server didnt go offline or crash... (and map didnt change to starter map either so it didnt restart)
We come to think the problem is between the server's connection and EA's hub or something like that (autenthication or w/e)
And therefore we are bringing this matter to u as well so we can all figure a way to work things out

what could be the problem? if the server (EA) is located in the USA... it shouldnt hav more problems then an european one as the ping difference is pretty much the same
please help... or allow other companys to host official/ranked servers in south america... such as neture.com.br

Message 1 of 1 (144 Views)