i have premium on the PS4 but it doesnt count on pc.

by CarbonDesign

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i have premium on the PS4 but it doesnt count on pc.

★★★ Newbie

My ps4 account has premium on it, and i have all the premium stuff, but when i tried to do the phantom assignments unlocks it said i didn't have premium. I also cant access the premium tab when designing emblems.

Message 1 of 4 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i have premium on the PS4 but it doesnt count on pc.

Hero (Retired)

@CarbonDesign

Ok.  Well I took a look at your Battlelog Profile and it seems like you do not have Premium.  By the looks of the profile, what you do have Premium related is the result of Game Sharing on PS4, and does not give you the full "benefits" of actually owning Premium.  If you would like to enjoy all of the benefits, you will have to purchase it yourself on your account, and not game-share it.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@CarbonDesign

That is because Premium does not transfer inbetween platforms.  Only Premium transfers that occur are when migrating from Xbox 360 > Xbone  and PS3 > PS4.

If you want the Premium content on your PC profile, you will have to purchase Premium again.

I play on PC and Xbox, and had to purchase the game and Premium twice (the game 3 times since I have it on 360, Xbone and PC)

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i meant the battlelog.com on the pc.

Message 3 of 4 (374 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CarbonDesign

Ok.  Well I took a look at your Battlelog Profile and it seems like you do not have Premium.  By the looks of the profile, what you do have Premium related is the result of Game Sharing on PS4, and does not give you the full "benefits" of actually owning Premium.  If you would like to enjoy all of the benefits, you will have to purchase it yourself on your account, and not game-share it.

Message 4 of 4 (382 Views)