Re: how do we 1v1 in bf4?

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

how do we 1v1 in bf4?

★★★ Newbie

1v1 bf4???? how???? and dont say join an empty server!!!! we want 1v1 that we can score with!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (9,213 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @3EagleHunter!

I think you need to rent a server and set the minimum player number to 2, but honestly, i don't even know if this is possible. I don't think you'll ever found a server for a 1 vs 1 match in the server browser. Jesus Christ this is battlefield not **** ** ****. Large smile 

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 6 (9,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

call of duty was a very popular game. 1v1 was just one reason for that. we have already bought an xbox one, the game and gold!!!! we shouldnt have to pay to rent a server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ridiculous!!!!! also for a newbie its much better and they have way more fun 1v1. can practice with a buddy 1v1 so when get into a bigger game they know how to play better. im sure im not the only one that is upset that we cant do 1v1. why should we have to rent a server when weve paid good money for everything else!!!

Message 3 of 6 (9,196 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Well, as far as I know, it is impossible to do pure 1vs1's that would count the score, rented server or not. The thing is, 4 players are needed to start a round (change that was implemented to prevent people from boosting). Basically, you would need to find another 2 people to kickstart the round and then have them stay out of the way. Then, unless you have your own server with password, other people will be able to join, which obviously makes 1vs1 tough.

That aside, in terms of Battlefield 1vs1 isn't really that great as learning method. The only thing you really will get from it is some knowledge on gun/vehicle behavior, something that can be done just as fine on Test Range. In actual Battlefield rounds, threats usually come from different locations at once. Reading the flow of the map is also a massive factor. For training, Team Deathmatch rounds would probably benefit you way more (speaking from experience here).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 4 of 6 (9,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The thing is on xbox 360 no one plays half the DLCs me and my friend are the only ones who want to play and score instead just killing eachother and not earn something for it no else plays these contents so why not 1v1 

Message 5 of 6 (7,608 Views)

★ Apprentice
there used to have some server with setting 1v1, it is possible but for some reason the owner of those server doesnt share how to make it possible or at least doesnt share publicly. Currenly there is one server available
Message 6 of 6 (7,535 Views)