how do i leave a mission on multiplayer

by Rory_Mercury_yen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do i leave a mission on multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

ok so i cant leave the missions that my friends had invited me on the battlelog. its says they where done 49 years ago but they havent even been up 3 months and so im stuck and need help on leaving them.

Message 1 of 3 (670 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do i leave a mission on multiplayer

You can decline a mission when it was offered however once they are done they sit in your Battelog queue as having been completed permanently.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (617 Views)

All Replies

You can decline a mission when it was offered however once they are done they sit in your Battelog queue as having been completed permanently.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You accepted the missions when you got invited to them by your friend.

I think you have 10 or 20 of each type.  You cannot delete them, as they are part of your BF4 history so to speak.

But no worries.  Nobody really cares about them.  Nobody looks them up anyway these days.

All they are good for are actually just for you to capture all the soldier tags you get from completing those 'assignments', if that is a quest that you are onto completing in the game...?

Message 3 of 3 (591 Views)