Re: cheating on BF4

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cheating on BF4

★★ Novice

Ever since I started playing BF4,I keep getting killed by players that are orange and can be seen inside buildings.They won't die if I shoot them

and they constantly kill me. I'm not a newbie-I've been playing BF3 for 

years and are a colonel in rank and got my share of kills. I don't cheat or

anything against rules or fair play-I'm just trying to have fun,considering

all the money I've invested in it, but certain players seem determined not

to let me get some.

Message 1 of 5 (861 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@irelndfrevr 

Thanks for being a veteran of the BF franchise. If you suspect another player is cheating on the battlefield please report them via the methods in game so our anti-cheat teams can take a look into it. Thank you for your concern and for looking out after the community. Thumbs up

How to report cheating in EA games

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (815 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@irelndfrevr 

Thanks for being a veteran of the BF franchise. If you suspect another player is cheating on the battlefield please report them via the methods in game so our anti-cheat teams can take a look into it. Thank you for your concern and for looking out after the community. Thumbs up

How to report cheating in EA games

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (816 Views)

★ Novice

I started playing Battlefield 3 then Battlefield 4. Yes I play online too much. Yes cheating is a BIG problem. I can't find any game that someone does not cheat in. Even the administrator helps out with cheating. I've seen an enemy helicopter get shoot down and two blue soldiers come out unhurt. Or guys sliding across the battlefield on their knees. I've been shot with a pistol when I was in a tank. The list goes on.. I will not pay $39.99 just to have everyone still cheat. I would love to play the game,but where is the fun? 

Message 3 of 5 (611 Views)

I don't understand why cheaters do that, like why?

Just to not get killed, maybe?

Just to be the number one?

For boredom?

To ruin people's game?

Or for more dumb reasons that might get their account banned?

Confused

Message 4 of 5 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey,

Let's not necro/bump old threads please. If you encountered cheating in the game, please follow the advice above.

Thread closed.

Message 5 of 5 (533 Views)