cant pass swimming part

by luistring

Original Post

Re: cant pass swimming part

★ Novice

Yeah so I got this game on the Xbox one when it originally came out and since the game was 4$ now I decided to play through the campaign and what do you know... this piece of * bug is still here. at this point not enough people play the BF4 campaign to really justify a fix but really? Dice couldn't patch this part of the campaign?  The game was buggy as * when it came out but I don't remember this being a problem on Xbox.

Dice pls fix xoxo

Message 31 of 55 (3,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used S to "swim backwards" but it actually pushes you forward, despite the animation being shown.

Message 32 of 55 (3,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
lol I just realized all this time later we where in the wrong. This is immersive game play beyond are comprehension. This is what it whould be like in real life and battle field is all about that realism. Do you see this is next gen gaming at its best!
Message 33 of 55 (3,591 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I NEED HELP!

The pausing does not work [...]

Message 34 of 55 (3,310 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem, i solved it with the same solution as someone here mentioned. It's 2018 now, and the bug is still not fixed.
Solution: When you feel it's going slower and you get a bit pushed back , release the W button or forward stick (on console) and press ESC or Pause, wait 2-3 seconds, and get back into the game. Swim a little distance and repeat same thing and you'll get there eventually. Pretty insane they haven't fixed this yet...

Message 35 of 55 (3,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

They wont fix it anymore, there are three games after BF4, such as BF1, Battlefront 1 - 2, and now BFBC3...they never bothered to fix. EA pushes DICE on next project each time, and barely anyone is left to deal with campaign when priority is long standing multiplayer.

Message 36 of 55 (3,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is physics screwed up as one guy mention it earlier, simply you have to turn for 180 degrees and swim backwards and try not to hit anything cause that reverse physics again it took me bout 10 min but i managed to passed it after it there are checkpoints fast before any enemies, since I doubt that they would fix it now since and Star Wars BF :P and BF1 are out hardly doubt that they will patch this more Frown

Message 37 of 55 (3,095 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Wiggling direction a bit from side to side to avoid the obstacles while swimming will help.  Also tend to feel better propulsion forward by not pressing the move forward button just constantly, but more actually trying to press it 'in synch' as if your soldier would take one breast swimming stroke for every time you jab the button.  Worked for me for sure, so best of luck to all you navy seals out there! 

Message 38 of 55 (3,058 Views)

★ Novice

Right now doing the campaign again just for fun. The water * too me about 40 minutes before realizing it was a glitch. Sick

Message 39 of 55 (2,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its 2018 and this bug still exists in the PC version

Message 40 of 55 (2,791 Views)