Re: cant pass swimming part

by GirlStickBoy

Original Post

★ Guide

Pressing the escape button every 5 seconds worked for me. I'm glad I googled the problem after only 1 minute of trying to swim.

Message 21 of 55 (5,210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

You wanna know the really stupid part? The bug wasn't there when the game was released. This is a bug that's been ADDED to the game in one of the patches.

--G

Message 22 of 55 (5,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still a problem. Wow
Message 23 of 55 (5,106 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry to Necropost, I'm just wanting to add my two cents on what is one of Dices many COLOSSAL *-ups. Seriously, how the * do you manage to * up something as simple as a * swimming section? Dumb amateur *.

Still not fixed. I'm ashamed I'm having to go through the boring * campaign just for achievements. AGAIN!
Message 24 of 55 (5,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Wow - a post from 2026.  You traveled into the past to tell us this still hasn't been fixed?  Dice and EA are all probably part of planet WalMart by now, too, I suspect.

Nice.

Had the game for two years and just started playing.  It's already pissing me off.  Oh, well.  I think I gave a total of fifteen bucks on this and Titanfall two years ago.

Message 25 of 55 (4,918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

pressing pause/escape button and just second before that releasing 'W'/ forward key, than wait a few sec. and go back to game and keep swimming forward until it stops and then repeat process. Only  this helped me, as on 19 feb 2017 bug still not fixed like some one else in this topic said every time i get ea product i regret it. same with bf1 it crushes and kicks me of the servers on online multiplayer, on star wars battlefront it crushes on startup etc. and to add it is not hardware that's causing issues im running steam/gog/uplay titles without major issues anly origin gives me headache every time i get a game. shame on you EA 

Message 26 of 55 (4,898 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow, you saved my hair...God knows how long itd take me to pull it out hadi  not seen this

Message 27 of 55 (4,862 Views)

★ Apprentice

It just does not work the current its too strong and its pushing the character back; how hard are we supose to press the w key; what is the * solution?

Message 28 of 55 (4,749 Views)

★ Guide

I have this same problem too. I have this game on xbox one s

Message 29 of 55 (4,741 Views)

★ Novice

They have your money. Fix problems after they have your money? are you serious? 

Message 30 of 55 (4,696 Views)