Re: cant pass swimming part

by xxBOBSAGETxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant pass swimming part

★★ Apprentice

so I'm on this level in the single player game where you go to the ship and there's a part where you have to swim to get to the objective but I cant even get to it because there's some kind of invisible force pushing me back in the water. I restarted the mission checkpoint 3 * TIMES.... and restarted the whole mission 2 times. this is on the south china sea level

so what do I do???

Message 1 of 55 (130,551 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

NVM, found a solution, if I pause the game it somewhat allows me to move without that push back force till it comes back  (thus I just pause again and rinse and repeat

View in thread

Message 2 of 55 (146,603 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

NVM, found a solution, if I pause the game it somewhat allows me to move without that push back force till it comes back  (thus I just pause again and rinse and repeat

Message 2 of 55 (146,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to try and it see if it works for me.

This bug is INSANELY INFURIATING BTW!!

Message 3 of 55 (130,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried pausing, restoring, alt tabbing, none of it worked very well.

Essentially, if I touch anything I get pushed back to the entry point of the water level, if I look away in any direction from where the water flow is pushing me, I go back to the entry point.

Basically, I just swam really slowly down the hallways hitting, pausing intermittently when I was really stuck, which sometimes worked.

Definitely something faulty in the game, it's worse than the TMNT Game water level, or the Water Temple in Zelda64.

I'd love to have been able to no clip my way through it, but it took me almost two hours to swim down 2 1/2 hallways... Ridiculous.

Message 4 of 55 (130,398 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm going to try this now, before I break my 'W' key.  This game has been out for how long and they still haven't fixed this bug???

Message 5 of 55 (130,381 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Had the same issue...this is game breaking

Message 6 of 55 (129,753 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Have you tried pressing pause every 5 to 6 secs? Cause that what I literally did to pass this bug. It's sort like the way that bug works in that God awful game sonic boom with knuckles
Message 7 of 55 (129,752 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

IM GOING TO QUIT I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHT

Message 8 of 55 (129,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

spent 30 minutes trying to swim the little distance... oh... my... god...

Message 9 of 55 (128,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just digging this post to congratulate Dice on not giving a single damn to fix bugs after more than 2 years. Anyway, spent 10 minutes swimming backward and pressing escape every 5 seconds to pass that level. Having to play this cringy campaigne to unlock the m249 is boring enough. Hopefully they thought about us and put bugs every there and here to make sure we waste time. Thank you Dice for taking that much time for your players! /sarcasmOff 

Message 10 of 55 (126,972 Views)