cant join bf4 beta server only thing that pops up is the blue bar

by Nerdguy678

Original Post

Re: BF4 Stuck / Hangs on initializing / starting game

★★★ Newbie

Me too. I ran the beta fine. But when the beta was removed/disabled, I had the disappearing blue bar problem with BF3. Now I have the same problem with BF4. It shows Joining server, BF4.exe is in the task manager, then disappears along with the blue bar. I've turned off Norton firewall and anti-virus, reinstalled Visual C++ as others suggested elsewhere, uninstalled everything and installed BF4 from scratch, updated drivers, updated PB, changed browsers, repaired game (says it is all up to date), Nothing in any of the threads on this has worked. Using Windows 7 SP1, Asus G73JH, ATI Mobility Radeon HD5870, 14 GB RAM.

Message 141 of 200 (2,137 Views)

Re: BF4 Stuck / Hangs on initializing / starting game

★★★ Newbie

Done all this. nada.

Message 142 of 200 (2,007 Views)

Can't Join any Servers (PC) Battlefield 4.

★★★ Newbie

So, I try to lunch a game, the blue line appear like 10 sec, it said joining server but it pop out. No game.

Repair install check

punk buster update check

direct x check

graphic card update check

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730

INTEL core i7 cpu

Message 143 of 200 (1,916 Views)

Battlefield 4 will not launch.

★ Novice
So I brought battlefield 4 and attempted to launch the game. I get to all the server lists and attempt to join and the blue bar at the bottom says initializing and goes away after a short period of time. I updated punk buster, allowed firewall access, updated the ati mobility Radeon HD 5870 driver, and disabled the antivirus on battlefield 4. I attempt to launch a game and in tasks it shows bf4.exe momentarily then goes away. I cannot run multiplayer, campaign, or the test range . I've attempted to repair the game through origin, i've uninstalled and reinstalled yet the problem still exist. Is there any guide to verify any type of guide to verify everything is set up correctly. I also click battle logs and it says no connection and the troubleshoot says error if I click it. I can play any other game on my laptop this is the first game I've had issues with. I've run WoW and LoL and various steam games and this is my first time using origin. Any solutions to fix this.
Message 144 of 200 (1,919 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 will not launch.

★★★ Newbie

hmmm what broswer do you guys use? and did you install the battlelog plugin properly?

Message 145 of 200 (1,885 Views)

PROBLEM OF LAUNCHING

★★★ Newbie

Im unable to join a game,when I click on join a server or even campaign it stuck me at joining server,I see  the blue line at the bottom with name of server im joining etc but thats it,and I never see the BF4 icon appear at the bottom so I could join the game..And I don't see any pings on any server list this is raging can't play game since it launched, please help

Message 146 of 200 (1,860 Views)

BF4 not launching after initializing & syncing

★★★ Newbie

This is very disconcerting...

After purchasing, installing, and ENJOYING BF4 in campaign mode, a few of my friends invited me for multiplayer mode last night. Had a great 30 min run, then the server crashed which kicked all of us out. Next thing I know, I cannot join campaign or multiplayer mode.

I've tried launching the game through battlelog and through Origin (which still sends me to battlelog). A window pops up for BF4 initializing launch and data syncing via Cloud. Task Manager processes show BF4 active.... Then, nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm watching paint dry. In the BF4 battlelog website, the blue bar keeps ticking with "INITIALIZING Campaign". No game window launched.

Anyone else having this problem? Last resort, reinstalling the game.

Furthermore, I've tried posting this to the BF4 technical forums, however the website is lagging too.

System: Windows 8.1, Intel i5, GTX 660Ti, 16gig ram, Samsung SSD

Message 147 of 200 (1,660 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 will not launch.

★ Novice
I've tried both internet explorer and chrome. I may check the battle plugin and make sure it installed properly.
Message 148 of 200 (1,868 Views)

game doesnt load

★★★ Newbie

battlelog stuck on blue screen bar joining serve,r but the game doesnt open 

Message 149 of 200 (1,670 Views)

Re: game doesnt load

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.  The campaign is doing a similar thing. So frustrating!

Message 150 of 200 (1,658 Views)