cant connect to ea servers xbox360

by CwoM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cant connect to ea servers xbox360

★ Novice

downloaded final stand last night played a few rounds tryed to play today and keep getting lost connection to ea servers xbox live is on no connection issue and i have no pop up screen at the start menu any ideas 

Message 1 of 5 (349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant connect to ea servers xbox360

Community Manager (retired)

I will provide you several workarounds, please accept as a solution if one of following steps helped you to solve this issue. If not, please respond that we can look for other possible solutions.

To make sure that no corrupt data causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
  5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
  6. Reboot your console.

Cheers                                                                                                                                                                        

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (341 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

I will provide you several workarounds, please accept as a solution if one of following steps helped you to solve this issue. If not, please respond that we can look for other possible solutions.

To make sure that no corrupt data causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
  5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
  6. Reboot your console.

Cheers                                                                                                                                                                        

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (342 Views)

★ Novice

just wanted to say thanks bastian 

Message 3 of 5 (332 Views)

★ Novice

bastin its acting up again samething and the fix is not working this time is this becoming a trend

Message 4 of 5 (320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i followed the instructions and i still have a connectivity issue i was able to connect earlier but i cant now please help i love playing battle field but this stuff just erks me beyond words. you guys do a good job and have made a great game i just wish i could play it when i want not when my connection feels like working. this has happened on multiple occasions and i only decided i was tired of it now because it really just ruins the game for me.

Message 5 of 5 (263 Views)