Re: can you please make bafflefield 4 premium free!?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

can you please make bafflefield 4 premium free!?

★★★ Newbie

started getting back into battlefield 4 again, and bought the standard edition, not realizing you needed some DLC's to unlock certain things. Since the game is getting fairly old, but stick packed with loads of content im missing out on in the dlcs, do you guys think you could make premium free. I don't care whether its available free for one hour or forever, as long as I get it along with many other people

Message 1 of 4 (755 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @carzonman 

The Battlefield and Origin team made expansion packs for BF1 and BF4 free in the past. We're not aware of any current plans for another promotion at this time.

Battlefield 4 Premium is included in Origin Access Premier (PC) and EA Access (Xbox One) memberships. You can sign up for monthly or yearly memberships which includes access to a library of games and be the first to play the latest games that are set to release. It's also still available to purchase standalone as well for the Xbox, PlayStation, and Origin store.

Thank you for being a fan of the Battlefield franchise!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
You're right. Any game that is oh, at least 2 years old should just be free. Cause they're fairly old and I didn't realize you had to buy them to activate them, so c'mon people, give away everything!

Never cease to amaze...
Message 3 of 4 (670 Views)

★ Apprentice
Extremely cheap on PS4!
Message 4 of 4 (638 Views)