can't connect to ea server on xbox 360

by Mammoon

Original Post

Re: can't connect to ea server on xbox 360

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Bastian wrote:

Have you already tried if you are able to connect to online gameplay with other games on your console?

To make sure that no corrupt data causing your issue, you should clear your cache:

1. From the dashboard, click on My Xbox.
  2. Select System Settings.
  3. Select Storage.
  4. Highlight Hard Drive Device.
  5. Press Y to select Device Options, then Clear System Cache.
  6. Reboot your console.

Please keep us updated.

Basti

I have done all that as you said, but when i tried to start multiplayer its says " you have lost connection to the ea servers"

Please help me!!

Message 11 of 21 (3,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, I've tried everything they said to do and yet bf4/bf1943 works so it's only bf3 where the issue is. It's now 2016 and those still playing it such as myself are getting seriously annoyed with this bug, plz fix this once and for all with an update as it's not our end where the problem is but with ur end ea...

Message 12 of 21 (3,669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I thought the EA servers were down. Its been 3 weeks and i still cant play online. Tiger woods 13 is the game. Ive put other games in and cant play them online either. The emptying of the cashe has not helped. So what do i do. What if i change machines spend money and it still don't work. 3 weeks down and im sick and tired. EA sports you say its in the game how about you get me in the game now please. get on the ball and say something. You got my email address if you are shy.
Message 13 of 21 (3,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I see this is an old thread. 2016 was the last post before mine. Hopefully somebody could tell me what's happening with this problem that's been an issue for years now. EA YOU ARE UP.
Message 14 of 21 (3,327 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I ve tried so many hours to rezolve that .... * problem
Message 15 of 21 (3,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did the same to all my battlefield games
Message 16 of 21 (3,051 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi i switched my router off for half an hour went on my xbox the next day and the xbox did an update and now reconnected to the servers
Message 17 of 21 (2,849 Views)

★★ Novice
Had the same problem swithced my router off for half an hour went on my xbox the next day it did an update and now connected to the servers again
Message 18 of 21 (2,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On sims 3 on xbox do I need xbox live to connect to ea server

Message 19 of 21 (2,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cant connect to server at all with 360 tiger woods
Message 20 of 21 (2,382 Views)