me and my friend havent been able to play bf4 on the same internet connection in 2 weeks. only one of us can play at a time. when the other trys we get the message "Cant connect to EA servers. Online services will be unavailable"
Try this on your internet modem / router and let me know if this solved your issue. It helped my internet connection at home a lot.
1) Log into your modem / router
2) Turn OFF UPNP.
3) Turn off PC UPnP Service
4) Press: Windows-button a window should pop up. Write: services.msc then press enter.
5) In the list of services, scroll down to UPnP Device Host click it and press Stop service. Now do the same thing but with the service & SSDP Discovery
6) Exit the window and go to control panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Centre > Change advanced sharing settings under network discovery, select to turn off network discovery then Save your changes
Please also enable the following online ports on your connection:
TCP: 53, 88, 3074
UDP: 53, 88, 3074
For specific instructions on how to open your ports, please visit http://www.portforward.com/ or contact your router manufacturer.
- MorningTimeCloud, No longer active on this site. You can contact me here.
if you have a friend with an extra router you should try replacing that one and see if it fixes it if all other options have been exhausted. i have a friend who had the same issue him and his son were able to get on xbox live and play games but wouldnt connect to ea services when one was on and when he switch the problem was gone.