Hay it doesn't work!

Message 101 of 111 (666 Views)

Re: can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

There is one thing to incloud  take out disc when you turn off XBOX 1

Message 102 of 111 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just for the record, this game is a joke. First I have nothing but connection issues, finally get that resolved. Then I have trouble getting it to download expansion packs, got that fixed. Now it won't join a server. This will be the last DICE product that I purchase. COD sucks in comparison to battelfield as a whole, but at least I can log on reliably and get games in whenever I want. Now my xbox one is a netflix viewer. Glad I wasted $500 on a **bleep** really expensive blu ray player.
Message 103 of 111 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
My BF4 just joined to server
Message 104 of 111 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I lost connection with EA again! Damn! Why this is like this? Ghosts never had such a thing ! Xbox and EA always having problems
Message 105 of 111 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey EA ! We need answer!
Message 106 of 111 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
After paying $700+ for an expensive blue ray player and netflix player (Xbox one) and also for gold membership and games, now I'm back to my old consul, ps3. Isn't it nice? Your hardworking money goes to these stuff that you can't even use them and if you call them they always saying they're working on it, and after one year it's still same thing ! Such a freacking consul and game!
Message 107 of 111 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For a few weeks now AS soon as i load Bat 4 on Xone, Blip your connection to EA servers is unavailable. You cannot access your battellog. You cannot join servers for multiplayer. Oh wait yoh yes its joining, its joining oh no. ERROR FRICKING INFORMATION You have lost connection to the session. I know this is not a problem ayt  my end when is this problem getting sorted???????????????????

Message 108 of 111 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Fix all: Take your bf4 disc out of your Xbox one, launch game, insert disc when prompted, play on. Fekkin DRM.
Message 109 of 111 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Had pre-order at game-stop and I'm pissed off i never had a SINGLE match i can play campaign fine but multiplayer is nothing but a frozen black screen and a frozen loading circle, 

ME < MONEY < EA

* it, i'm not waiting for a update that would "solve this" i want it NOW!!!!

Message 110 of 111 (274 Views)