Re: can't connect to BF4 servers on Xbox One

by DirtyPanDuh

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is rediculous. I was having trouble connecting on Xbox one BF4, so I upgraded to Premium figuring it was a money grab and I had to pay more to get games. The result is EA has another $50 and I still get get into any games. If I do get into a game, there is one person in the game (me) and it says waiting for 1/4 players. EA servers are horrible. You have over $100 of my money and I still can't get into  a game and play. 

And trying to get in as a party and be on the same team as your friends in the party. Impossible. It almost always splits my party up on two different sides. When is EA going to fix this? FRACK!

Message 31 of 55 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is crap!!! I will check with a lawyer friend if there is anything that can be done, as i read in someones reply, if a car would be defective or by any meaning any other electronics devices a recall would be made, could care less if they come out with a patch etc etc...i want this past time back that i wasn't able to play to be compensated by EA. Sure enough when we purchased the game we did not tell EA, " well today i am going to give you just $10, when i feel like it a give you more in account of bf4"....well, this is what they are doing.

I feel cheated. Business bureau, ICE, Consumer services etc they should all know what is going on.
Message 32 of 55 (1,014 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I bought BF4 as my launch game a few days ago and now this..... It really sucks and I seem to be having all the issues listed above. I tried port forwarding, resetting XB1, and re-installing the game with no luck at all. I have been forced to play COD (which is terrible btw) until these issues are fixed.
Message 33 of 55 (969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This really sucks the only two games I have for xbox one are both EA games(bf4 and madden). Neither want to connect to servers and I've tried disconnecting from internet and signing back in as well as reinstalling the games and resetting the systems. Nothing works except maybe everyone in 4 try's does disconnecting the internet and signing back in work. Servers on playstation work fine for me freaken xbox. Try to change things up and this is what i get.
Message 34 of 55 (927 Views)

★★★ Novice
One problem I had over the weekend was my battle log was logged into my old xbox 360 soldier not my xbox one soldier... I logged into battle log went to my settings and changed it to xbox one soldier and low and behold I got into the game first try after 2 days of no online play and server disconnects.. Don't know if this will solve everyone's problem but it sorted mine out... Worth a try I guess and thought I'd let people know...
Message 35 of 55 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I guess it's good to know I am not alone. I'm having exactly the same problems as everyone else. I have spent so much money on an xbox1, BF4 and premium and I still cannot play.

Message 36 of 55 (918 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I too am having issues. I try and connect via Quick Match, and it says that it can't find any servers. I go through the server browser, and select a server with apparent open spots, and it puts me in a queue. Most of the time, the wait time is too long, and I shut it off and play something else. This is getting ridiculous! I paid for the Premium membership (like many of you), they offer 2XP, but I can't get into a match to get the 2XP.
Message 37 of 55 (885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Atleast I know I'm not alone now. Had BF4 since XB1 launch and have so far managed to rack up an amazing 1 hour and 9 minutes of play.

Very frustrating to see these lists of fixes that have been made or are planned but seems to be no mention of actually allowing you to play the game. I'm just glad I didnt pony up the additional premium fee. I always expect issues with EA for the 1st couple of weeks as they never supply enough server space for demand but its January now and if anything it's got worse as I've not actually managed to connect all through December, not once. can anyone recall as high a profile game being so badly broken for so long?

Message 38 of 55 (879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was playing a game and got dumped after I died. Then recived this message. Also the game always freezes when I disconect my controller. Why do your games always have massive down sides? Would be nice to see EA aknowledge this thread as well. Please bump if you feel the same.

Message 39 of 55 (877 Views)

★★ Novice
EA don't give a **bleep** about the costumer. They only exist to bleed dry good developers.
Message 40 of 55 (873 Views)