Re: campaign badges

by obiwan982

Original Post

campaign badges

★★★ Newbie

First I'd like to say that Battlefield 4 is my long time favorite since I started playing it 6 years ago.  

My issue is that I've received the bronze and gold badge for the "to Valhalla" assignment in game, on my PS4 Console.  However, the QBZ-95-1 does not unlock regardless of whether or not I play online multiplayer matches to their completion.  My battle log also does not reflect the completion.  My dilemma is that I've played the final mission 3 times making all 3 of the choices to unlock the weapons however, only the P90 has unlocked.  

I understand a waiting period is in effect and should render properly but, it has now been 2 full days (48 hours) 7 or so multiplayer matches and still... nothing completed.  

I recently had my email changed on my EA account that was very old and was the only account that had my PSN linked to it.  So from my logic and stand point, there may be a bigger issue.  One thing to note is that my stats do show, my platoon and emblem are in effect, all else works with the exception of badges from the campaign.  I'm very lost on this.

Message 1 of 3 (942 Views)

@obiwan982 I recommend that you contact EA Customer Support and detail both the campaign choice rewards not unlocking and the email issue (the email change may be the cause and can be corrected via customer support). You can contact EA customer support here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your reply.  I spoke with EA and they cannot verify in-game content for BF 4 and can only verify in-game content for BF1 and BFV.  Multipliers and Servers are still active but ANY support for in-game content is no longer supported since the title is far too old.

Message 3 of 3 (904 Views)