bf4 ru/pl into english

by Tigris64

Original Post

Re: bf4 ru/pl into english

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have preordered the game. I had no idea that the game was cheaper because of the lack of english audio. I was not able to buy other version containing english audio at the time. You have massively failed the gaming community EA. We demand a language fix. You took something of a standard from us. Is there any possibility of paying for the ability to download english language ? If the reason is price then there should be a possibility to upgrade the product. Otherwise change the name of the product to "Battlefield 4 PL" instead of "Battlefield 4" because it is not the same product and this whole situation is a lie to customers. In addition it is not a full PL version because in multiplayer when playing as RU or CH you hear russian and chinese.  You will be remembered as the worst game distrubutors in history. We will make sure of that. Enjoy the extreme low user scores for your product at the metacritic.com. Have a nice day. 

Message 11 of 21 (2,100 Views)

★ Guide

I agree totally. No way the game can be played in that dubbed version. Very poor quality. The game should be named "Battlefield type game"

Why the hell Mexicans got English version and we did not? Explain that EA!!

(I have nothing againts Mexicans - no offense)

What is going to be next? Are we going to get only APV's and no tanks since you are selling cheaper versions in our region?

Or are we going to fight with sticks instead of knives?

Who asked you to do it ? I would pay more to get ENG. But there was no option to do it.

Message 12 of 21 (2,081 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@eabarry wrote:

We are seeing a rising amount of contacts regarding Russian and Polish players wanting to exchange their Russian/Polish version of Battlefield 4 for an English copy of the game. This copy of the game that these players have purchased costs less than the English version, it does not have an English language track included on the install and this is working as intended. As such, you should under no circumstance exchange a Russian copy of the game for an English copy of the game.

If price differences are the main reason, how much will language pack cost and when will it be avaiable? Because it will be avaiable, I am sure of that. Yet another simple way for EA to scam people for money. If you managed to sell product that barely works, you should be able to charge for something that was always included in similiar products. Easy money.

Now the thing is... as far as I know, PL/RUS version in Russia was really much cheaper than EU version... half price, I think? I bought the same version in Poland for 3/4 of EU price. So how come 1/4 difference in price between EU and Poland results in product stripped of some functions, but the same difference between Poland and Russia results in ABSOLUTELY NOTHING? ARE YOU TRYING TO BE FUNNY?

You like to periodically ask customers if they would recommend your products (mostly Origin) to friends. Well... I would not. Getting them from torrents on the other hand... that is something I would recommend. Scammers should not get paid in any way.

Message 13 of 21 (1,904 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why "go **bleep** yourself" is marked as a solution to this problem?

Message 14 of 21 (1,701 Views)

★ Guide
Eabarry must marked that as a solution himself... I have seen them (our moderators) doing that themselves...
Message 15 of 21 (1,697 Views)

★ Novice

Hello

Message 16 of 21 (1,561 Views)

★ Guide

BUMP ??

Message 17 of 21 (1,556 Views)

★ Novice

This not an issue

Message 18 of 21 (1,365 Views)

★ Novice

i live in poland and i want english version of the game. i was able to install translation before but it is not working now. i would have bought english version if you would give a choice to do so ! i will compulsively contact support untill i get english version

Message 19 of 21 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If its money problem then why isnt this * fixed its still an issue even in 2020

Message 20 of 21 (793 Views)