Re: bf4 premium on ps3 not working

by elser1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bf4 premium on ps3 not working

★★ Novice

my premium doesn't work.is it live in australlia on ps3 yet.i can start bf4 but my premium wont reg.it gives me error when I try to redownload it from psn store.i preodered both bf4 and premium from Australian psn store.please help.if I can get a full refund id be happy.its ruined my experience already.thanks.i have not played 1 game at all yet.

Message 1 of 11 (1,934 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

will be ringing sony at 9am for refund.yeh right.they are really bad but will be discontinuing ps4 preorders.any problem you have is such a mess and with the top $$$$ we pay in au I will quit gaming.waste of top 15 in trophies.shame sony/ea/dice!!!

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (1,917 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

wedll its disgusting how no one will answer.rang sony 2 times they don't know.deleted and downloaded 12 g n still don't work.i want a refund.the game sux.off to cancel my 12oo in ps4 preorders 1st thing.great work devs lmao

Message 2 of 11 (1,891 Views)

★★★ Novice

Best option is to come to a thread with more people in it. Please check here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Cannot-download-bf4-premium-from-PSN-store/

Message 3 of 11 (1,880 Views)

I had this issue after Pre-ordering BF4 Premium in September and solved it.  What i had to do was go into the in game BF4 store, go to premium, and "re-purchase" premium for "Free".  After I did that, the file downloaded, I restarted BF4 and I was Premium.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 11 (1,872 Views)

★★ Novice

mine comes up in store as 100kb but I cant download and it not free.big mess

Message 5 of 11 (1,860 Views)

★★ Novice

click on ur link but page not found.big mess.so annoyed!

Message 6 of 11 (1,859 Views)

★★ Novice

will be ringing sony at 9am for refund.yeh right.they are really bad but will be discontinuing ps4 preorders.any problem you have is such a mess and with the top $$$$ we pay in au I will quit gaming.waste of top 15 in trophies.shame sony/ea/dice!!!

Message 7 of 11 (1,918 Views)

★ Novice

I have had the same problem, I pre-ordered my game from EB and ordered the PSN premium code as well .

When I go to redeem the code it says-

'The content you have pre-ordered is expected to be automatically downloaded to this system after "30/10/2013".

If you do not want to download it automatically, return to the [Playstation®Store] top screen and then go to [Options] under [View Downloads].'

In Australia it is the 1st of November.

When will I be able to download my premium because I don't really want to spend another $73.95 on another premium package ??

Thanks 

Message 8 of 11 (1,799 Views)

★ Novice

That didn't work it doesn't come up with the download symbol 

and still says:

'The content you have pre-ordered is expected to be automatically downloaded to this system after "30/10/2013".

If you do not want to download it automatically, return to the [Playstation®Store] top screen and then go to [Options] under [View Downloads].'

Message 9 of 11 (1,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. It is clearly working for people in other geographies because I have been killed by Premium players! I have tried the Battlelog forums for help and it referred me here. There are many users on battlelog with the same problem. This is a very poor customer experience for loyal players who were prepared to shell out cash in advance!

Message 10 of 11 (1,794 Views)