bf4 freezing xbox 360

by idontbliink

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bf4 freezing xbox 360

★★★★ Novice

My xbox 360 keeps freezing while playing bf4, norrmally it would freeze every couple rounds but today i cant even play a whole round with out it freezing

what should i do? i tried the clear system cache trick and it helped a bit seemed to give me a bit more time and i stopped doing quick match since it seemed to freeze my game quicker. would installing the game help?

Message 1 of 63 (29,059 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bf4 freezing xbox 360

@grimzy101 wrote:

Hello,

This is a well known issue in the community the issue is that the servers are crashing for some reason, Dice are trying to locate and fix the issue so the game won't crash and such, until then we have to wait and be patient.

Regards, Grimzy

This is true, DICE has in the past few weeks released several server side patches and they have addressed the vast majority of crash issues that are server related.  For me Hainen resort and sometimes Dawnbreaker are frequent crashes.  The good news is that the BF4 Xbox and Playstation client side patches are currently in certification and will be released shortly (no exact date provided by DICE) and they address the problems the community has identifed

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 6 of 63 (27,489 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

same thing is happening to me also, ad i have the game installed...it happens peridocally.

Message 2 of 63 (28,415 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happens too me too.It will freeze in the middle of a game and force me to shut down xbox off.Or while loading a gam(online)

Message 3 of 63 (27,551 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

This is a well known issue in the community the issue is that the servers are crashing for some reason, Dice are trying to locate and fix the issue so the game won't crash and such, until then we have to wait and be patient.

Regards, Grimzy

Message 4 of 63 (27,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

$100 bucks for this? constant game freeze and crap for sound

Message 5 of 63 (27,455 Views)

@grimzy101 wrote:

Hello,

Regards, Grimzy

This is true, DICE has in the past few weeks released several server side patches and they have addressed the vast majority of crash issues that are server related.  For me Hainen resort and sometimes Dawnbreaker are frequent crashes.  The good news is that the BF4 Xbox and Playstation client side patches are currently in certification and will be released shortly (no exact date provided by DICE) and they address the problems the community has identifed

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 63 (27,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When said server is crashing is it everyone on that server or just certain people that are being affected?

Message 7 of 63 (27,241 Views)

Re: bf4 freezing xbox 360 corrupt data

★★★★ Novice

Its happening more commonly, and almost everytime it freezes and i get on my data get corrupted so all my vehicles and controls are reset, and its a pain since you can't customize in the main menu. Atleast i can do it in battlelog but still it should be added to the menu as long as stats like in bf3 that shows longest headshot, kdr, ect....    

also ive been noticing it tends to freeze more if your in the menu for to long and join a match it freezes more often

Message 8 of 63 (26,820 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone else been having problems with sound when spawning into a vehicle at the start of the round, its been happing to me since bf3, its really annoing especially when spawning in a heli all i can hear is when i shoot, so if i get locked on i wont know it til i get hit even tho the warning system in helicopters is terrible already warning you most of the time after you have already been hit.

also away from topic of crashes and problomes in game, they should really nerf stingers and iglas, way to quick of reload and lock on, any air vehicle hit once is pretty much done since it will stall from rotor offline in helicopters by then the person with the stingar can get about 2 more shots in. They should really consider shortening the range and increase the lock on a bit as well as reload speed.

Message 9 of 63 (25,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I find that I crash on any map even when there's nothing going on near me
Message 10 of 63 (25,559 Views)