bf4.exe application error (0xc000007b)

by Deuce3R

Original Post

Re: bf4.exe application error (0xc000007b)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the help man. However I followed your process and to no avail its still throwing the same error code. So for all those trying to help me again thank you. I'm really approching the end of my rope with this whole thing. So I have tried just about everything short of reloading my system completely. I'm just afraid at this point that will not even work. So again thank you all for your help and your time, but has anyone else got any idea why this might be happening to me. the DLL file replace worked for alot of other folks but this has not worked for me. This all started after the last update in June. 

Message 11 of 22 (6,234 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Uninstalling the Microsft Visual C++ packages and reinstalling them helped; thanks a lot!

Man, I got a lot of outdated stuff on my computer.

Message 12 of 22 (6,183 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you ever tried this not sure it can help but worth a shot...

BF4 folder in my documents holds game configs and screen shots even if BF4 is installed on different drive. When you uninstall BF4 it does NOT remove this folder. So when you install the game again you can still have the same issues.

1- Go to my Documents and remove BF4 folder place it on your Desktop or trash.
2- Be warned you do have to set up your in game settings again.
3-Repair BF4
4- When done go test your game.

________________________________________________________________________________

Did I help you @ all? Reward me with a XP. If I solved your question please hit Accept As Solution so others know it worked.

Message 13 of 22 (6,185 Views)

★★★ Novice
This didn't work for me. Is there anything that I need to do after that such as restart or something?
Message 14 of 22 (5,855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok, now I used a combination of Headclass and zorlaac's. What seemed to get it done was deleting the BF4 folder in my documents, coupled with installing the .dll's. Honestly I do not know what fixed it but that was the winning combo for me. So to all good luck and much thanks out to you all that are more savvy than myself.

Message 15 of 22 (5,808 Views)

★ Novice

Go into C drive. 

Windows folder

dlls folder

COPY DO NOT DELETE : mfc100.dll through to msvcr100-dr0400.ddl        there should be 5 files in total

Now go to x86 origin games, BF4 files open folder and paste in the files.

This worked for me and I thank the person who suggested this as I have not been able to play since June. Hope it works foryou

Message 16 of 22 (5,540 Views)

★★★ Novice

my bf4 won't close out after playing the multiplayer game? I can;t get rid of BF4 in the TaskManager for love nor money?? How do I KILL it?

Message 17 of 22 (5,255 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow i cant believe the dll file fixed the whole problem for me... 

Message 18 of 22 (4,280 Views)

★★ Novice

I try all solutions but they don't fix this f**** bug. I don't want to reinstall Windows. Please Help me Devil

Message 19 of 22 (4,058 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Dark_nevrozz

check this website: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1991597/windows-bit-error-0xc000007b.html

Cheers, 
Val

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey...hey Du! Ja...genau Du!
Ich beantworte keine PN's mit bitte um Support.
Bitte stelle Deine Frage im richtigen Board und tag mich mit @EA_Valgard!
Danke!

Außerdem: Spielverderber kann jeder, also sei so fair und gib XP für gute Beiträge! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey...hey you! Yeah...you!
I don't answer PM's with Support Requests.
Please ask your question in the correct board and tag me with @EA_Valgard. Thanks!

Furthermore: Play hard, play fair and grant XP for good posts!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 20 of 22 (4,055 Views)