battlelog doesn't conect with ps3 battlefield 4

by Autobot_Warrior

Original Post

battlelog doesn't conect with ps3 battlefield 4

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, i'm ps3 user and for a lot of weeks i have couldn't conect with battlelog on battlefield 4 ps3. I don't know what happened with it, but i know that i'm not the only one with this issue. Months before mi battlelog emblem doesn't showed in game in battlefield 4 but battlelog it was conected. Are posible some solutions? battlelog only works with battlefield harlined conecting and showing emblems, i mean, ps3 still alive, we still playing and buying dlc's, and many of us don't have enough money to buy ps4 or ps5 and ps3 still bring us fun. We are many players that want to see our emblems in game (bf4 ps3).

please don't forget us.

Captura de pantalla (26)_LI.jpgIMG_20220615_013417.jpgIMG_20220615_013856.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (907 Views)

Re: battlelog doesn't conect with ps3 battlefield 4

EA DICE Team
Hi @Autobot_Warrior, I have poked our teams on emblems not being updated. But nothing to share at the moment,.

/Atic
Message 2 of 4 (778 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic thank you for your help.
Message 3 of 4 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too, I can't connect with the battle log in ps3... I have a premium account and I was trying to get the phantom assignments... I can enter the battlelog in my pc but it won't connect with my ps3 Network ID and I don't know why... It's just that connection that's impeding me to unlock the phantom assignments... I can find the skull on the batllelog, I click and then it says that I am not premium because it's not connected... When I'm 100% premium, I hope this isn't permanent... 

Message 4 of 4 (606 Views)