Re: battlefield4 premium

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

battlefield4 premium

★★★ Newbie

I recently brought battlefield 4 premium and I am not able to access any of the premium items and when I installed china rising I am not able to join any severs with the new maps I tried reinstalling it.

I was just wondering if there's any way of fixing this

Message 1 of 10 (390 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please provide us some information what kind of error message you get if you try to join a China Rising map?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 10 (383 Views)

★★ Novice

I just bought and activate Premium on my account then it took a while for premium to appear on my battlelog.

One problem solved but then I noticed that I hadn't received any premium content except the early access of China Rising.

Is it normal the delay of premium items such as premium battlepacks?

P.S.: I wrote in here because my question is related to BF4 premium

Message 3 of 10 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No that is not ment to happen I was in contact with thehelp support team they were notmuch help all that they told me was to get a new code of who I brought it off
Message 4 of 10 (373 Views)

Were you able to redeem the code or did you got an error message in the first place?

Cheers

Basti

Message 5 of 10 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie
.I was but . Could not access any of the premium items or the China riseing maps
Message 6 of 10 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

I just received all premium packs, thanks for your atention.

Cheers

Message 7 of 10 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How
Message 8 of 10 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I try to join the China riseing maps it says it is not avabile
Message 9 of 10 (346 Views)

Okay I checked your case and you don't have any Premium entitlement on your account. Our Game Advisor checked your receipt and advised you to get in contact with your retailer and ask for a replacement. As we are a public and community driven board, we are not able to help you out here with your code issue. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our support again.

Cheers

Basti

Message 10 of 10 (340 Views)