Re: battlefield 4

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 4

★ Newbie

hey EA i just wanna say thanks! thamks for making it easier for me not to buy any more of your games. the fact that there is no bf4 on the nintendo wii u just made it official that i wont spend my hard earned money on any more of your games. you say you dont want to take a risk with the wii u because of the small install base but yet the ps4 has no install base but im sure you will port it or make it from the ground up on that wont you.its  pretty sad because all us wii u owners love playing EA games on it but no more!!! we are all tired of you treating us like **bleep** while you hold grudges on nintendo.i had hope since john was leaving you could start over but no that will never happen. and now the games like madden fifa bf3 or bf4 and the other wont be coming to us.if they do it would be a shell of a game and you know it. this is so dissapointing to hear that you will lose so much money on the big N side of things.i dont want to see EA go bankrupt or shut down but just know you lost as of now 3.7 million fans and more than that our respect. good luck when the ps4 flopps and you only have one console to sell on oh and phones lol. you guys need to grow up and act like buissness men.even if you port over bf4 to wii u keep it the same we just want to play games dammit!!! so from us nintendo fans i would like to say **bleep** you and next time use some lube before you **bleep** us again!!!

sincerly dissappointed

wii u owners        

Message 1 of 2 (498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey I totally understand that you want your favorite game on your "favorite" console. However, Answer HQ is a community board for mostly technical support and sharing of knowledge around gaming veterans and the community. We are not a place for general complaints.

I closed this topic but please feel free to open a new one regarding an issue.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (504 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey I totally understand that you want your favorite game on your "favorite" console. However, Answer HQ is a community board for mostly technical support and sharing of knowledge around gaming veterans and the community. We are not a place for general complaints.

I closed this topic but please feel free to open a new one regarding an issue.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (505 Views)