Re: battlefield 4 is not installed

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 4 is not installed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic: appears at any time when launching the game on Steam (This: The Battlefield 4 ™ Premium Edition game does not appear to be. Install it or try to install the game.)

Message 1 of 2 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Raptor098 Can you try the following and check if you keep getting this message?

• Verify the game in your Steam library 
  • Check if any security software like an Anti-virus are controller the game files
  • Try running Steam and BF as admin

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (391 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Raptor098 Can you try the following and check if you keep getting this message?

• Verify the game in your Steam library 
  • Check if any security software like an Anti-virus are controller the game files
  • Try running Steam and BF as admin

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (392 Views)