Re: battlefield 4 game update Data Corrupted

by armeennabavi

Original Post

battlefield 4 game update Data Corrupted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I buy I new bf4 for ps3 and I first try it in my brother account and ps3, now in my ps3 and account when I try to update bf4 to play multiplayer it always says "corrupted data" after charge 760 Mb during the installation , I need help thanks!!
Message 1 of 8 (2,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Your game update data is probably corrupted. I recommend you to remove and reinstall the game update to try to resolve this issue. Click on this link for steps on how to remove the data.https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/369/~/remove-ps3-game-data-utility-files Look for the Battlefield 4 game update and delete it. Once you start the game, the game will prompt you to download the update again.

Hope this helps!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did this post help you. If it did, kindly leave an XP. If this post solved your question, mark it as an answer to help others find it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not work for EA. I am just a fellow gamer trying to help you!

Message 2 of 8 (2,404 Views)

★★★ Novice
I saw a video about corrupted data how to fix it and I do the restore file system does this process affect on charging my bf4 game multiplayer update?
Message 3 of 8 (2,393 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Do you mean the system restore feature on Windows PC. With this you can restore your system to a time before you installed the update so it will not be on your computer anymore.

Did this post help you. If it did, kindly leave an XP. If this post solved your question, mark it as an answer to help others find it.

Message 4 of 8 (2,383 Views)

★★★ Novice
No on ps3 Restore file system
Message 5 of 8 (2,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I didn't know what this was so I searched online. Now I know what it is. According to this website: http://www.semperthree.com/ps3recoverymenu.html, it says that it only fixes corrupt system files, so no, you cannot fix it with that. Just try to delete it manualy and to reinstall it again. You can also try this: http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/10/16/how-to-fix-corrupted-ps3-files/ 

Message 6 of 8 (2,368 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ok thanks, I really appreciated!!
Message 7 of 8 (2,364 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No problem!Confusedmileywink:

Message 8 of 8 (2,357 Views)