battlefield 4 dlc

by kye28

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 4 dlc

★★★ Newbie

ok my problem is I have battlefield 4 on xbox one and I have premium, but all of a sudden i'm unable to play on any of the dlc maps, it just takes me to the buy screen. it says I have the premium installed and I use to play on them but now it dose not recognise that I have them??    

Message 1 of 4 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield 4 dlc

[ Edited ]

Sometimes during title updates the premium file is corrupted, and you lose access to the premium DLC because the premium entitlement files must be physically present on the console's HDD as well as the DLC expansion packs. The easy fix to this is to log into your BF4 game, go to the BF4 in game store to the premium section and re-download the premium file. Next completely close BF4 and restart it so it initializes with the file present and you should regain access to the DLC.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (536 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I was on the 360, recently transferred to the one. We got a 2TB external hard drive to help manage all the games and space. The dlc stopped working shortly after the hard drive was formatted with all still current games for the one on it, my roommate had some situation and formatted the hard drive out of his own backwards reasoning. I'm worried that the dlc was on the internal storage but the game itself was on the hard drive. After much troubleshooting I'm only able to play base maps and guns, yet when I inquire the marketplace it tells me all dlc is installed and I can't see or manage it on my storage. This is infuriating, I'm a veteran die hard player with all but one phantom assignment done. I want to work on kills with my bow and I'm unable to do so. Please remedy this situation.

Message 2 of 4 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]

Sometimes during title updates the premium file is corrupted, and you lose access to the premium DLC because the premium entitlement files must be physically present on the console's HDD as well as the DLC expansion packs. The easy fix to this is to log into your BF4 game, go to the BF4 in game store to the premium section and re-download the premium file. Next completely close BF4 and restart it so it initializes with the file present and you should regain access to the DLC.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (537 Views)

★ Apprentice
It's strange you should mention about the external storage as I have one of them on my XBOX One as well.

I've removed the external HDD, uninstalled BF4 Premium, cleared the saved data and restarted the xbox.

When I restart BF4, the appearence of the home screen is different from normal, but now I can access the DLC.

That said, there's an update for BF4 and I think that is the issue.
Message 4 of 4 (502 Views)