battlefield 4 can not connect from iran

by LUCIFER_M_S_IR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 4 can not connect from iran

★★★★★ Novice

hi

I cant connect to bf4 servers and I used your technical support team help steps. and at last they told me :

iran IP had been blocked and feel free to ask help on forum.

ok I want to play bf4 as I payed money for this goal.

is there any way to help me to connect bf4 servers without VPN?

Message 1 of 3 (648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield 4 can not connect from iran

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @LUCIFER_M_S_IR

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the connection with BF4 servers from Iran Frown I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about restoring access to Origin (and BF4 servers) in your country at the moment.

For better explanation, I'm going to quote @Straatford87 here:

Hello everyone,

In compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws, Origin is not available in Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Ukraine (Crimea region).

Update:

Access for players in Myanmar has since been restored.

[source]

Please refrain from asking this question on multiple boards on our forum (it can count as spam). EA_Tom will update his reply once any new information becomes available, so I suggest to keep an eye on his post instead.

Thank you,

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (603 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @LUCIFER_M_S_IR

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the connection with BF4 servers from Iran Frown I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about restoring access to Origin (and BF4 servers) in your country at the moment.

For better explanation, I'm going to quote @Straatford87 here:

Hello everyone,

In compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws, Origin is not available in Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Ukraine (Crimea region).

Update:

Access for players in Myanmar has since been restored.

[source]

Please refrain from asking this question on multiple boards on our forum (it can count as spam). EA_Tom will update his reply once any new information becomes available, so I suggest to keep an eye on his post instead.

Thank you,

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (604 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Similar problems, I want to ask a few offenders from China, can decide who can play in Asia?

In the past few years, there have been some DDoS attackers from China, Intensive DDoS attacks every day, all servers in Asia.

Because China is a country without international justice, For us non-Chinese server owners, our money is seriously damaged, Also can't get a refund.

I just want to ask, do you think that Taiwan, Japan, Korea and Singapore are part of China?

We should be subject to such a loss of money it?

Message 3 of 3 (549 Views)