Re: (battlefield 4) battlelog plug-in

by NWG_theJiMMMM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(battlefield 4) battlelog plug-in

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried many things but i cant install the plug in . it downloads but when it starts installing it crashes. i tried many things but it wont install can you please find me a solution quickly ?

Message 1 of 8 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Never tried to play Battlefield with Microsoft browser. But I know it works in Firefox browser also (besides Chrome.) 

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (463 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

mine worked in chrome , after trying just with the defaults on windows 10,  usually it asked me to run with IE,  now it booted right too Edge,    but after messing around with it a few times there, i tried chrome and worked 

Message 2 of 8 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm using chrome but it didn't work.

Message 3 of 8 (471 Views)

★★ Novice

just got windows 10 and tried installing the patch using edge as the browser. no luck. repeated multiple ties with the same result. any solution for this? not looking for "run in chrome"

Message 4 of 8 (466 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Never tried to play Battlefield with Microsoft browser. But I know it works in Firefox browser also (besides Chrome.) 

Message 5 of 8 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i tried internet explorer and Firefox they both worked but chrome didn't . strange

Message 6 of 8 (430 Views)

★★ Novice

@NWG_theJiMMMM wrote:

just got windows 10 and tried installing the patch using edge as the browser. no luck. repeated multiple ties with the same result. any solution for this? not looking for "run in chrome"

Yep that seems to be the answer. Incredible that EA doesn't know how to allow Microsoft Edge browser to work in Windows 10 for BF4.

Message 7 of 8 (349 Views)

★ Guide

Stop blaming Dice, they do actually a great job. not perfect but great, also i blamed them in lots of things and it was my fault.

its not dice's problem its microsofts, the microsoft edge removed some * activex i think idk what was that, and its not allowing the plugin to work (not sure exactly) but by the same reason you cant also use Unity Web player,and its really * up, suggesting to use Internet explorer.

Message 8 of 8 (343 Views)