Re: You have lost the connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable.

by crazylife2013

Original Post

You have lost the connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable.

★★★ Newbie

I am attempting to play via Xbox One and I cannot connect.  The above statement appears everytime I attempt to play multiplayer or Battlelog.  My NAT type is open.  Xbox Live is working and I am able to connect to other apps that require an internet connection.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (466 Views)
Highlighted

Re: You have lost the connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable.

★★★ Newbie
Me too man, I'm fed up with it at this point. It's absolutely ridiculous!
Message 2 of 4 (332 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I went into "my games and apps," quit BF4, relaunch from the disc, and pray. I repeat this process and eventually I can get into multiplayer.

Message 3 of 4 (320 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this issue as well, check this link and call your ISP to make sure these ports on your router are open. The ports for BF3 are the same as BF4.

https://help.ea.com/article/online-ports-for-battlefield-3

I am calling them tomorrow when they open up. I have no idea what else to do, I hope this helps. I am happy to see that someone else is having this issue so it's not just me.

Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)