You have lost connection/you have been kicked by punkbuster 2020

by NihungKhalsa

Original Post

Highlighted

You have lost connection/you have been kicked by punkbuster 2020

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi all,

I have recently started encountering this "you have lost connection to the session" every time I try to join a new server. Its weird because I mostly play on a high ticket operation lockers server and never had a problem except (you have been kicked by punk buster) once in a while. First it was not too bad. Then it started happening more frequently so i decided to google it because I cant be the only one having this problem. Found a possible solution. Went on punk buster website and downloaded the latest punk buster and installed it. While installing had a system 32 error. I tried everything but couldn't fix it. I tried all the connectivity guides and whatever else I could find from other answers on the forum

Then my next issue is not being able to join any other server then the one I always play on. Always get the "you have lost connection to the session". So I googled this problem and found out that a possible explanation is that you have been banned for cheating. I was surprised because I could still play on some servers. And I was banned for cheating? So I googled how to check if you have been banned. Went on the punk buster website. Entered my GUID and found no bans at all. Now I am confused. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I tried all the connectivity guides and whatever else I could find from other answers on the forum.

Message 1 of 3 (1,064 Views)

Re: You have lost connection/you have been kicked by punkbuster 2020

★★ Novice

I totally understand what you are experiencing.  The same thing has happened to me.  Punkbuster seems to be detecting a global ban for god only knows what reason.

You can't appeal to even balance,  they are either non existent or simply don't reply to emails or error reports/tickets (whatever you want to call them).

EA don't care,  and Origin gaming support don't reply to error reports either. 

Once this happens there is nowhere to turn.  I've tried every hint, tip, fix, you name it,  It makes no difference, 

Whoever is responsible for BF4 should cut their ties with the faceless company called Even Balance.

I find the whole thing enraging, which is ironic because I was forced to rage quit even though I didn't want to !

good luck with your search for an answer, I hope you have more luck than me, 

KICKED BY PUNKBUSTER x 100000000

Message 2 of 3 (981 Views)

Re: You have lost connection/you have been kicked by punkbuster 2020

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is this yours?

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-424271.html

If so, then there's your answer, appeal through 'Appeal this ban' link on the page.

Message 3 of 3 (920 Views)