You have lost connection to the session. Free Trial BF4 before buying the game

by XcreepsGaming

Original Post

Re: You have lost connection to the session. Free Trial BF4 before buying the ga

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

If you're using the game time free trial you can only connect to "Official" type servers.

Message 11 of 16 (2,569 Views)

Re: You have lost connection to the session. Free Trial BF4 before buying the ga

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @LokussAmonguss 

A weird issue indeed. Any chance you can test the game, temporary using alternative Internet connection? Maybe a mobile one? This may be an ISP-related issue in a first place. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 12 of 16 (2,534 Views)

★ Novice

Archi my man! how are you doing? i managed to connect on 3 different isp, only one with open ports though, nothing changed. Reading the other answer i tried to join oficial us servers and one server worked!!. So, im from argentina south america, of course i tried to join south american servers for better ping, without possitive results. as soon as i joined an american server it worked!

is it true that the trial game only lets me join oficial servers? if i buy the game, will it run south american servers?

the thing is, the game does not tell me this...it just loses conection.

Message 13 of 16 (2,520 Views)

★ Novice

I'm getting the same issue, however every thread I come across is left unanswered! There is NO solution it seems, questions left ignored.

Message 14 of 16 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me too, it started happening after the origin servers broke a few days ago, and now I cant play?

Message 15 of 16 (1,250 Views)

★★ Novice

and since * when there is Official servers in this game ?

Message 16 of 16 (1,041 Views)