You have lost connection to EA servers Xbox One

by caboose0

Original Post

Re: You have lost connection to EA servers Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I still get this issue from time to time. The only way I've found around it is to quit and relaunch the app several times, eventually it will connect. 

Message 11 of 55 (7,203 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried absolutely everything. Called EA support many times, my ISP, reinstalled, changed NAT types, made sure all ports in my router were open and nothing. I hope they fix this, I hate not being able to play my games.

Message 12 of 55 (7,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here Frown

I don't know if the problem from ea or the xbox !!

Message 13 of 55 (7,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ya same here, I havn't been able to play this game since Saturday. All I get is the "connection to ea servers lost" message

Message 14 of 55 (7,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* "you have lost connection to ea servers online features will be unavailable"

I have had this problem also but simply go to dashboard and sign out then start battlefield 4 it will ask to sign in automatically then sign in and should work... 

Good luck.. 

Oops NateB Oo

Message 15 of 55 (7,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I simply click the "Start button on the dashboard on BF4 and click quit app or exit app or whatever and restart it. It is very much like a computer. But I still think it should be able to reconnect via the menu!!!

Message 16 of 55 (7,019 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@officialnattyb wrote:

* "you have lost connection to ea servers online features will be unavailable"

I have had this problem also but simply go to dashboard and sign out then start battlefield 4 it will ask to sign in automatically then sign in and should work... 

Good luck.. 

Oops NateB Oo

Tried this, no luck.

I was able to get in last night just fine, but tonight no luck so far.

So annoying. Cmon dice and EA. You have an awesome game here. Step your game up servers wise.

Message 17 of 55 (6,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • What is the deal I am having this issue for multiple days.  I thought the servers were down but apparently they are not.  I am using Comcast and could log in on launch a week ago. But for the past several days i have not been able to log in.

Has anybody found a solution?  Changing to Google DNS did not resolve this issue.  Its weird because I did not experience this until a couple days ago - I opened a battlelogs account and launched it on my tablet...

Message 18 of 55 (6,814 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey guys the only solution i've found is to just say **bleep** it to wireless altogether. I plugged directly into the wall and its been working now with only random crashes but the game is actually playable. Apparently theres is some issue between EA and many wireless routers because of which no matter what you do it will not connect so if your still having this issue plugging in directly may be your only option.

Message 19 of 55 (8,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to forward port 3074 on your router, it solved all my networking issues.

Message 20 of 55 (6,542 Views)