Re: You guys owe me 25,000 xp

by Noorwegian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

You guys owe me 25,000 xp

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Right before the game ended you restarted your servers. I get back to the main menu and check my progress on my battleback and guess what it didn't move. I am dissapointed to think you can't put the server reset on the main menu so i and others didn't waste 30 minuets for nothing,

Message 1 of 5 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

No one owes you anything, That progress is lost. Nothing can be done for this.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Not me.  I owe you nothing whatsoever.  I'm not interchangeable with the EA Corporation at all.  I am a part of a gaming community at Answer HQ, and this website is not involved with the business of gaming, only with the playing.  You have to stay on the Help Center until you connect, and not circle back to here, if there is anything that can be done. 

https://help.ea.com/   

Message 2 of 5 (275 Views)

Hero (Retired)

No one owes you anything, That progress is lost. Nothing can be done for this.

Message 3 of 5 (269 Views)

★ Guide

if playing is wasting time, dont do it. Nobody makes you to.

# If your problem has been solved, don't forget to accept the solution and mark the thread as solved. It could help out others with the same problem.
# Click the XP button if a person helped out.

Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Let me just add that servers that are not official EA Servers are ran by induviduals that pay real money for it, and they can do whatever they want with it.

Restart/Stop it, kick you from the server, ban you from the server.

Also, you can find information on how to rent your own Battlefield 4 server here, if you are interested: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/rent-a-server

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did my answer solve your issue? Please click "Accept as Solution" and "XP" to award me! :D

Message 5 of 5 (226 Views)