Re: Xbox One controller not working for BF4 on PC

by OttoVP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox One controller not working for BF4 on PC

★ Novice

I just started playing this game again after a long break and now my xbox one controller doesnt register for BF4... I only use it to fly but I was wondering if it has anything to do with the update to the new UI or what. PLEASE HELP Frown

Message 1 of 6 (15,591 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide
@0sirian yes indeed. DID you try putting them on the JOYSTICK section? i made the same mistake

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (15,514 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@0sirian go inside the game panel => options and set the key bindings accordingly in the JOYSTICK section. it happened to me as well (i was putting keystokes in the keyb/mouse section and not in the actual joystick one)

let me know if this solved your issue or need further help! Standard smile
if solved mark it and give XP if my help was useful Standard smile
Message 2 of 6 (15,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@OttoVPYou mean the key bind options in game? I just tried that and when I try to bind my controller it doesn't register any input. Frown My only other input devices are my keyboard, mouse, and logitech G13 game pad. So it's not the guitar hero controller issue lol.

Message 3 of 6 (15,529 Views)

★★★ Guide
@0sirian yes indeed. DID you try putting them on the JOYSTICK section? i made the same mistake
Message 4 of 6 (15,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i know its a year later i just still cant find a fix for this. in my joystick section theres already all the correct keys for the controller but controller has no input at all please help

NVM i figured out it was the guitar hero plug in making that the primary controller

Message 5 of 6 (14,304 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

@Am_Sped_Boi thanks for the update. Good luck on the Battlefield!

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (14,136 Views)