Xbox One Game DVR with BF4 doesn't work

by soggywaffletoast

Original Post

Re: Xbox One Game DVR with BF4 doesn't work

★ Novice
Message 11 of 20 (2,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i think it is rediculous that this issue has existed since the game was released and it still has not been corrected. EA customer service told me to post in the forums but this thread is proof that posting here won't solve anything. Incredible

Message 12 of 20 (1,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nope. I've had all Kinect features off for a while and it still doesn't save 75% of my videos.

Message 13 of 20 (1,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem as the OP. What's wierd is it mostly manages to record a clip everytime I rank up.

Message 14 of 20 (1,803 Views)

Xbox one game DVR

★★★ Newbie
Is anyone having this issues with xbox one game DVR not recording clips or only getting 1 second clips on battlefield 4?
Message 15 of 20 (1,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's February 5th and my Dvr never records clips from bf4....I thought I was the only one having this problem. If it does record it's only a second long. Dice? What's the deal? Is this game really that broken
Message 16 of 20 (1,719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same hardly ever records if saying "record that"  if it does it's 1 second about 5 minutes later, all other games fine and game dvr works most of the time.

Message 17 of 20 (1,632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I played Battlefield 4 and my Xbox One also won't record Game DVR and show the error 0x82323012 message. Finally I tried this method on my console and the problem has been resolved. Hope it useful for you.

Message 18 of 20 (1,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie
To me it tells me that the game has disable that option but my fiends can record just fine
Message 19 of 20 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any fix yet?  Game DVR still never records anything on this game, says "Sorry this game does not allow DVR Capture."  

Message 20 of 20 (537 Views)