Re: Wondering why this player hasn't been banned for ddosing servers and booting

by Chronic1Thunder

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wondering why this player hasn't been banned for ddosing servers and booting pla

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I reported this player for ddosing servers and booting players from their game a month ago.

He's a self admitted cheater he admits it on messages and in his own words that were recorded in a conversation with him.

When is EA going to take action against him?

[Edit - Admin.]

Message 1 of 6 (618 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wondering why this player hasn't been banned for ddosing servers and booting

Community Manager

@Chronic1Thunder 

Make sure you provide all available evidence when you report this player correctly: 

You can use the steps detailed at the following link to report this.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (605 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Chronic1Thunder 

Make sure you provide all available evidence when you report this player correctly: 

You can use the steps detailed at the following link to report this.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (606 Views)

★ Guide

Hi Barry, that's how I reported him, I also reported him to playstation, but no action was taken against him, playstation accessed our messages and deleted whatever message I gave them, but no action was taken.

If you can watch the video I posted, he has 32 "Draw's" which are actually crashes in the span of four months, the four months we experienced of constant crashes in the server, it seems this guy wherever he goes he has crash issues.

He admits to cheating he admits he boots players from their game because they get him mad.

This is "illegal cyber activity", why is he still on playstation?

Message 3 of 6 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

His admittance

Edit: Removed screenshot showing player name. Please do not name and shame. This is against the AHQ rules.-CM

Message 4 of 6 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Him trying to extort admin rights and agreeing to not crash server

Edit: Removed screenshot showing player name. Please do not name and shame. This is against the AHQ rules. -CM

Message 5 of 6 (599 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry didn't know I wasn't supposed to post anyone's ps ID, won't do it again.

Message 6 of 6 (546 Views)