Re: Will I ever get unbanned from Battlelog?

by m1k3ol

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will I ever get unbanned from Battlelog?

★★★★★ Novice

I know it might be a bit late but I have been banned from battlelog for more than 4 years because apparently I said something stupid on the battlelog forum a long time ago and the mods muted me permanently.

This gives frustrations everytime I open my profile as I can't view my old favoirte battle reports, and my profile and feed are hidden by the mods.

I just if there are still any active battlelog mods that can help me resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 7 (902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

Hi

I'm one of the Battlelog/forum mods still around.

I've reviewed your profile, and can confirm your ban has expired, as such, I will reinstate your feed and presentation on Battelog, but just note that your account has several past violations, and any further one, as small as it might be, could result in a permanent removal (yes, Battlelog profiles are still moderated).

-------
Mike

CCP Champion Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (809 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

There's only one way to find out. Please contact our Terms of Service team so they can review your account.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

Good luck and thanks for returning to Battlefield.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (881 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have filed a case on EA Help. However, it seems that they can only help with disputes regarding notices and restrictions applied to accounts due to violations of our User Agreement.

To be more specfic, my profile presentation is currently hidden by the moderators.

I did a little research and found out people got their Battlelog profile presentations unhidden by forwarding the appeals to the community managers in here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Presentation-Hidden/m-p/6683231/highlight/true#M226902

Would you mind forwarding this message to the community manager?

Message 3 of 7 (855 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@WagaKinguCrimson 

So, your ban in Battlelog is expired, right? Since EA ToS can't help you with this I can forward your topic to BL moderators.

Message 4 of 7 (841 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you!

I suppose all suspensions should be as Battlelog forum is no longer active after EA shut it down in 2017.

I am pretty sure one of the mods hid my profile feed and muted me indefinitly because my posts contained profanity. After the shutdown of forum, my suspension just remains unresolved.

Message 5 of 7 (811 Views)

Champion

Hi

I'm one of the Battlelog/forum mods still around.

I've reviewed your profile, and can confirm your ban has expired, as such, I will reinstate your feed and presentation on Battelog, but just note that your account has several past violations, and any further one, as small as it might be, could result in a permanent removal (yes, Battlelog profiles are still moderated).

-------
Mike

CCP Champion Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 7 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@m1k3ol Thank you so much! I really appreaciate your help!

I am aware of my inappropriate remarks in the past and I will be more careful with what I say in the future.
Message 7 of 7 (769 Views)